HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Roger Stone: Priebus's 'p...

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:21 PM

Roger Stone: Priebus's 'purge' of Flynn is 'Pearl Harbor' for Trump loyalists

President Trump adviser Roger Stone tweeted Tuesday that the "purge" of former national security advisor Michael Flynn is "Pearl Harbor" for Trump loyalists.

Stone blamed White House chief of staff Reince Priebus for Flynn's resignation after just 24 days on the job.

"Reince's purge of Flynn a 'Pearl Harbor' for Trump loyalists. Hope the midget is ready to rumble," wrote Stone.

Stone's tweet comes as Breitbart News, the populist right-wing website once led by President Trumpís chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, published a scathing report on Tuesday stating that Priebus was responsible for the administration's rocky start while speculating that his future in the administration may also be short.

http://thehill.com/media/319491-roger-stone-priebuss-purge-of-flynn-is-pearl-harbor-for-trump-loyalists

12 replies, 1612 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 12 replies Author Time Post
Reply Roger Stone: Priebus's 'purge' of Flynn is 'Pearl Harbor' for Trump loyalists (Original post)
herding cats Feb 2017 OP
ck4829 Feb 2017 #1
spanone Feb 2017 #2
Yavin4 Feb 2017 #6
kysrsoze Feb 2017 #3
Cracklin Charlie Feb 2017 #7
Freethinker65 Feb 2017 #4
randome Feb 2017 #5
Maru Kitteh Feb 2017 #8
herding cats Feb 2017 #10
Wellstone ruled Feb 2017 #9
NewRedDawn Feb 2017 #11
flygal Feb 2017 #12

Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:23 PM

1. Let's see how long a White House divided against itself stands

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:24 PM

2. let the games begin!!!!!






Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to spanone (Reply #2)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:28 PM

6. Can we eat something healthier? Like carrots?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:25 PM

3. Wow. So the Russian sympathizers consider Penis' action a "Pearl Harbor"

I can't get my head around the bizarre turn of events each day.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to kysrsoze (Reply #3)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:38 PM

7. Like being on a Tilt-a-Whirl.

I hate the Tilt-a-Whirl.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:26 PM

4. Can hardly wait to hear from Manafort

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:26 PM

5. Wait. I thought Dolt45 is the decision-maker of the ages. He has a very good brain, he tells us.

 

Is Stone saying this manly, rough-and-tumble decision-maker is so easily led astray? This is what should be the story!
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 04:42 PM

8. Very good. Let them war with one another.

It's going so well.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Maru Kitteh (Reply #8)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 05:59 PM

10. I agree.

If this is dividing them even more, all the better.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 05:13 PM

9. Looking more like the Nixon White House

each passing day. Oh my,watch the Police Reports for familiar names that might pop up.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 07:01 PM

11. Sleazy Swinger Stone

 

Iis one of the go betweens of the Russians & wikileaks. A real black arts POS. Learned his craft from the Nixon Cabal.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to herding cats (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 07:05 PM

12. Wait, wait... so the former RNC chair and Trump's boss hate each other??



I love it

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread