HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Call me crazy but I have ...

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 10:56 AM

Call me crazy but I have a sneaky suspicion Stephen Miller

Will replace Spicer at today's press briefing 😷

29 replies, 2683 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 29 replies Author Time Post
Reply Call me crazy but I have a sneaky suspicion Stephen Miller (Original post)
Watchfoxheadexplodes Feb 2017 OP
brush Feb 2017 #1
LineLineReply .
boston bean Feb 2017 #3
Lindsay Feb 2017 #12
brush Feb 2017 #14
Zambero Feb 2017 #2
lagomorph777 Feb 2017 #6
Arkansas Granny Feb 2017 #4
MineralMan Feb 2017 #5
gopiscrap Feb 2017 #7
MineralMan Feb 2017 #9
OxQQme Feb 2017 #25
grantcart Feb 2017 #16
Renew Deal Feb 2017 #28
rzemanfl Feb 2017 #8
yodermon Feb 2017 #10
Zambero Feb 2017 #15
kwassa Feb 2017 #11
Zambero Feb 2017 #13
smirkymonkey Feb 2017 #17
kwassa Feb 2017 #24
democratisphere Feb 2017 #18
Chipper Chat Feb 2017 #19
Qutzupalotl Feb 2017 #20
FreeStateDemocrat Feb 2017 #21
itcfish Feb 2017 #22
randome Feb 2017 #23
The Velveteen Ocelot Feb 2017 #26
Yavin4 Feb 2017 #29
longship Feb 2017 #27

Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 10:59 AM

1. Excuse my French, but f_ck that little nazi. They need to send him back to Goebbels Finishing school

And if I violated Godwin's law, so be it.

I meant to.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to brush (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:00 AM

3. .

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to brush (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:09 AM

12. I have it on good authority

that Godwin's Law was declared null and void upon the announcement of Trump's election.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Lindsay (Reply #12)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:19 AM

14. Thanks. We all need a chuckle in this crazy time we're in.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:00 AM

2. The Undead

Wind him up, put him in front of a lectern, and scripted talking points will proceed to spew out. A "perfect" choice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Zambero (Reply #2)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:01 AM

6. Tremendously great. Bigly.

Put Beelzebub on camera every day; some people have not quite caught on yet how evil Agent Orange and his mob truly are.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:00 AM

4. Stranger things have happened.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:01 AM

5. Based on a look back into Stephen Miller's life,

he appears to be even more bent than Trump.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to MineralMan (Reply #5)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:04 AM

7. How so, I don't know much about the guy

other than he is a shit faced fascist weasel

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to gopiscrap (Reply #7)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:05 AM

9. I have to work today, so I don't have time to find the

links to the articles about his college days and before. The stories are out there, though, and have been posted on DU, as well.

Racism and other stuff are part of what you'll find.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink



Response to gopiscrap (Reply #7)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:26 AM

16. grew up in a liberal Jewish family in Santa Monica

and went facist in high school.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to gopiscrap (Reply #7)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:38 PM

28. Here

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:05 AM

8. Crazy is the new normal. Why "sneaky" suspicion rather than

"sneaking?" Welcome to DU.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:06 AM

10. dunno. he was clearly reading from a teleprompter for many of his interviews on Sunday

not so easy in front of live press.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to yodermon (Reply #10)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:20 AM

15. He had that Bush 43 deer in the headlights expression

Vacuous with a flat robotic delivery. Miller's media skills are lacking, if credibility and authenticity are considerations.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:06 AM

11. Miller's debut on Sunday was a disaster.

He came across very, very unlikable, aside from the outrageous and insistent. Like a Nazi.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to kwassa (Reply #11)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:18 AM

13. Lie. Repeat. Lie. Repeat.

Ad finitum with a vacuous expression. What could be more "perfect"?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to kwassa (Reply #11)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:43 AM

17. As Seth Myers said about his interview...

"the only way it could have been more frightening is if he had shouted it in German!".

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #17)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:14 PM

24. Colbert did a great routine with this, too.

especially his challenge to Miller at the end:

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 11:54 AM

18. If Stephen Miller replaces Spicer will he be wearing the military uniform of the Fourth Reich?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 12:01 PM

19. Yikes. Baghdad Bob meets Alex Jones.

SNL sketches would suffer too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 12:08 PM

20. Spawn Shyster

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 12:10 PM

21. Let's hope so, Colbert has already called him out as liar, can't for SNL take on him.

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to FreeStateDemocrat (Reply #21)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 12:12 PM

22. Aww Melissa McCarthy

Will lose her SNL job. I wonder who will play Miller.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 12:13 PM

23. He is too stupid. This is why he remained in the shadows for so long.

 

[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:30 PM

26. He looks like he's thinking of eating your liver with fava beans

and a good Chianti. Scary little fuck, that one.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to The Velveteen Ocelot (Reply #26)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:42 PM

29. Probably thinks that "Dexter" is a comedy. n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Watchfoxheadexplodes (Original post)

Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:33 PM

27. Sometimes that Miller, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes.

Y’know, the thing about Miller, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread