HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Is ICE Becoming the Borde...

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 09:42 PM

Is ICE Becoming the Border Nazis?

This was posted previously, but didn't seem to get much attention. This is serious stuff; looks like Immigration & Customs Enforcement is self-appointing itself menacing powers based on trump's proclamations and to hell with the courts.

Canadian woman denied entry to U.S. after Muslim prayers found on her phone

Fadwa Alaoui is a Moroccan-born Canadian citizen living in Brossard, Quebec. Like a lot of Quebecers, she sometimes drives down to Vermont to take advantage of the deals. But on Saturday, when her family pulled up at the border, Alaoui encountered something new.
After the usual set of questions, Alaoui says she was asked about her religion and her thoughts on U.S. President Donald Trump. She says border agents took her phone and fingerprints. Four hours later she was told that her family wasn't welcome and she was forced to turn back.
The rest of the article:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3972400/canadian-woman-denied-entry-to-u-s-after-muslim-prayers-found-on-her-phone-1.3972404

2 replies, 1017 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Is ICE Becoming the Border Nazis? (Original post)
El Mimbreno Feb 2017 OP
msongs Feb 2017 #1
BannonsLiver Feb 2017 #2

Response to El Mimbreno (Original post)

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 10:04 PM

1. LEO unions want to be the new gestapo. and they will succeed IMO nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to El Mimbreno (Original post)

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 10:31 PM

2. I'll be traveling out of the country this month and in May

I've heard no reports of American citizens being asked about Trump but if asked I will tell them to go fuck themselves sideways while reminding them there's not a GD thing they can do about that either.

It is a disgrace visitors to our country are being treated this way. Beyond shameful.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread