HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Secret Service at the Tru...

Thu Dec 8, 2016, 02:49 PM

Secret Service at the Trump Tower

I read somewhere that they are using the Secret Service's presence at the Trump Tower as a selling point. I hope no one is stupid enough to fall for that. I have very close friends that used to live in the same sub-division as GWB here in Dallas and it was a nightmare visiting them.

Also, the second Trump gets sworn in, his family is guaranteed secret service protection for a long time. Trump and Melania get covered for 10 years after he leaves office (wonder what happens it they divorce after he leaves office?) and Barron gets coverage atleast until his 18th Birthday-so they'll get to make money of the secret service protection for years and years.

Yes, I know the Clinton's have/had the SS pay their mortgage pretty much, but it atleast they weren't profiting off it in a business sense

2 replies, 724 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Secret Service at the Trump Tower (Original post)
Txbluedog Dec 2016 OP
MFM008 Dec 2016 #1
mercuryblues Dec 2016 #2

Response to Txbluedog (Original post)

Thu Dec 8, 2016, 03:57 PM

1. a close friends dad lived in Waco

when Bush was there. It was a nightmare. He said the noise was bad as well. Traffic and helicopters and such.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread