HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump HHS Pick, Member of...

Sat Dec 3, 2016, 09:26 AM

Trump HHS Pick, Member of Group Falsely Linking Abortion to Cancer

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons is explicitly anti-choice, and in a 2003 resolution defined human life as beginning at the moment of conception, which is in line with the radical "personhood" movement.

Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), selected by President-elect Trump to serve as secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is a member of a medical group known for its opposition to evidence-based science on vaccinations and abortion care.

https://rewire.news/article/2016/12/01/trumps-hhs-pick-member-group-falsely-linking-abortion-cancer/

1 replies, 666 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump HHS Pick, Member of Group Falsely Linking Abortion to Cancer (Original post)
HAB911 Dec 2016 OP
ck4829 Dec 2016 #1

Response to HAB911 (Original post)

Sat Dec 3, 2016, 09:32 AM

1. They also said Obama uses hypnosis and global warming is not real

Ben Carson, a neurosurgeon, is now an authority on housing. A group of physicians and surgeons are apparently experts on climate science.

Hmm...

I wonder if my degree in sociology means I'm qualified to be a nuclear engineer now. It's just another day in Post-Fact Era-dise.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread