HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » When Trunket comes out of...

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 11:48 AM

When Trunket comes out of his "Intellegence Briefing", will he be telling people

that he knew everything plus months ago and that he was briefing the briefers because, folks, he was the smartest guy in the room and the smartest guy in the world, believe me. He is so very, very smart that MENSA asked him to withdraw his membership because they didn't have a category to accommodate his amazing level of intelligence. Everybody knows how smart he is. People are always telling him how very, very smart he is...blah, blah blah!

6 replies, 621 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply When Trunket comes out of his "Intellegence Briefing", will he be telling people (Original post)
cornball 24 Aug 2016 OP
Avalux Aug 2016 #1
Siwsan Aug 2016 #2
PatSeg Aug 2016 #3
CrispyQ Aug 2016 #4
dgibby Aug 2016 #5
UTUSN Aug 2016 #6

Response to cornball 24 (Original post)

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 11:51 AM

1. I doubt he'll understand what they tell him (too many big words).

They either had to dumb it down (hopefully they did and left out the critical stuff), or when he comes out, his interpretation of what they told him will be all messed up and he'll do as you said and talk about himself.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 12:00 PM

2. The whole idea of him getting ANY kind of national security information is terrifying

It's not what he would share publicly that scares me. What scares me is what he could share with his nefarious buddies.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 12:04 PM

3. I can't even imagine

what the briefers must be thinking. It has to be horrifying to share sensitive intelligence with this man.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 12:14 PM

4. This morning MSNBC said he was getting an overview briefing, nothing detailed like the prez gets. nt

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 12:16 PM

5. If I were briefing him,

I'd feed him a false narrative. No way I'd ever share real intelligence with him.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2016, 12:30 PM

6. & CHRISTIE will be asking, "Who cares, what I want to know: What's the status of MY case?!1"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread