HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump is no Reagan. No Ke...

Fri Jul 29, 2016, 02:31 PM

Trump is no Reagan. No Kennedy. No Clinton. No Obama. He's not even a Bush.

Margaret and Helen! ~ Trump is no Reagan. No Kennedy. No Clinton. No Obama. He's not even a Bush.

Margaret, I watched that jackass in Cleveland and lost my voice. I saw a Presidential nominee paint a picture of an America I donít know and have never known. I tried to respond but I couldnít find the words. I watched his wife lie to a reporter saying that she had written every word of her speech. When she hadnít, I watched the media say it wasnít her fault. I tried to respond but couldnít find the words. I listened to children who have known only lifeís riches praise a father who had made his riches by cheating others. I tried to respond but I couldnít find the words. I watched an audience shout down a Senator when he told them to vote their conscience. I tried to respond but I couldnít find the words. I watched amazed as Trump got more popular rather than less and truly I couldnít find the words. But last night, I watched a battle-worn President who had been unjustly treated and unfairly maligned rise above it all. I watched Barack Obama, my President, paint a different picture, a beautiful picture of hope, kindness, forgiveness and humility. And now I am going to respond because I have indeed found my words. Screw you, Mr. Trump. You better give your heart to Jesus because your butt is mine and I plan to kick your ass from the bottom floor to the top floor of Trump Tower and then down again. As I live and breathe, you will never be President. Never.

https://margaretandhelen.com/2016/07/28/trump-is-no-reagan-no-kennedy-no-clinton-no-obama-hes-not-even-a-bush/

3 replies, 842 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump is no Reagan. No Kennedy. No Clinton. No Obama. He's not even a Bush. (Original post)
kpete Jul 2016 OP
niyad Jul 2016 #1
democrattotheend Jul 2016 #2
elehhhhna Jul 2016 #3

Response to kpete (Original post)

Fri Jul 29, 2016, 02:33 PM

1. LOVE margaret and helen

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Jul 29, 2016, 02:35 PM

2. It's pretty sad that Trump makes GWB look not so bad comparatively

At least he wasn't overtly racist, learned Spanish and made a play for the Latino vote instead of going out of his way to alienate them, and at least paid lip service to the fact that 9/11 didn't mean all Muslims were bad.

Reply to this post

Fri Jul 29, 2016, 03:06 PM

3. he's Ahmedinejhad

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread