HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Amy Schumer reveals her f...

Fri Jul 15, 2016, 04:48 AM

Amy Schumer reveals her first sexual experience was not consensual

From Salon...

In an interview with Marie Claire’s Allison Glock, comedian Amy Schumer revealed that her first sexual experience was not consensual. The man is no longer in her life.

The 35-year-old told Glock that she lost her virginity at 17, and that the experience “was not a good one.” It wasn’t “until I started reading my journal again” that she realized what she’d experienced.

“When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway. It was like, and then I looked down and realized he was inside me. He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.'”

However, she added that “this was 17 years ago” and “there are just so many factors. “I had another time with a boyfriend where I was saying, ‘No, stop,’ and it was just completely ignored,” Schumer said.

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/14/amy_schumer_reveals_her_first_sexual_experience_was_not_consensual/

There are way too many girls whose first time was non-consensual. smh

2 replies, 1489 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Amy Schumer reveals her first sexual experience was not consensual (Original post)
Night Watchman Jul 2016 OP
Night Watchman Jul 2016 #1
niyad Jul 2016 #2

Response to Night Watchman (Original post)

Fri Jul 15, 2016, 07:11 AM

1. I love Rex

But kicks are good, too!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Night Watchman (Original post)

Fri Jul 15, 2016, 01:20 PM

2. the guy saying "I can't believe I did this". what? your penis just opened your pants

and all by itself entered the woman?

your last sentence was absolutely correct.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread