HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 35 celebrities who suppor...

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 03:49 AM

35 celebrities who support Trump

Bruce Willis

Jessica Simpson

Sylvester Stalone

Fran Drescher
The actress best known for her title role on the television show The Nanny, Fran has said, “I think he (Trump) is very funny, and I think he is actually saying a lot of things that other people don’t really have the guts to say and for that reason I applaud him.”

Gary Busey
Busey and Trump worked together on Celebrity Apprentice when Busey was a contestant. Busey has stated that he believes Trump can change the country.

Disclaimer: Busey incurred a severe head injury during a motorcycle accident. In 2008, on an episode of Celebrity Rehab, Busey’s psychiatrist stated he believes the effects were far greater than originally thought and causing Busey to speak and act impulsively. Coincidence?

Loretta Lynn
This 83 year old Coal Miner’s Daughter who has notoriously been touting the Republican line for years, has sided with Donald Trump, saying, “Trump has sold me – what more can I say? … When you’re advertising for the best, forget the rest! I just think he’s the only one who’s going to turn this country around.”

http://thoughtbasis.com/trump-supporters/10/

More at the link

9 replies, 4316 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Liberal_in_LA (Original post)

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 04:24 AM

1. The link was bait for ads. Some of the names may very well support the loon but

I highly doubt Fran Drescher is an actual supporter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Drescher From Wikipedia:

"A uterine cancer survivor, Drescher is an outspoken healthcare advocate and LGBT rights activist, and is noted for her work as a Public Diplomacy Envoy for Women's Health Issues for the U.S. State Department."

"In September 2008, Drescher, a Democrat, was appointed as a U.S. diplomat by George W. Bush Administration's Assistant Secretary of State Goli Ameri. Her official title is Public Diplomacy Envoy for Women's Health Issues. In traveling throughout the world, she will support U.S. public diplomacy efforts, including working with health organizations and women's groups to raise awareness of women's health issues, cancer awareness and detection, and patient empowerment and advocacy. Her first trip was in late September and included stops in Romania, Hungary, Serbia, and Poland.

In 2008, Drescher supported Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Democratic Party presidential nomination. She attended a Super Democrat rally for Clinton. Drescher said that she had been considering a run for the United States Senate in 2008 to succeed Hillary Rodham Clinton, but ultimately decided against it. She endorsed Barack Obama for re-election in 2012.

In 2016, Drescher supports no candidate for president and justifies this by placing the cause of social problems on capitalism and politics based in working only through law."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 04:32 AM

2. AFAIK his only actual endorsements are from Tom Brady and Dennis Rodman

with P Diddy occasionally having a nice word for him.

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 04:48 AM

3. List is lame and full of the usual suspects and using term "celebrities" is stretching. It's an ad t

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 05:02 AM

4. Hes got the big hitters

Scott Biao and kirk cameron.

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 06:26 AM

5. Is Susan Sarandon on the list?

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 06:41 AM

6. that's a pretty loose definition of "celebrities"

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 06:51 AM

7. That's cool.

I care little about the political views of celebrities.

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 27, 2016, 08:09 AM

9. "he's the only one who's going to turn this country around". He's the only one who will turn

this country around for THE WORST.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread