HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Donald Trump calls her ‘C...

Thu Jun 16, 2016, 08:31 AM

Donald Trump calls her ‘Crooked Hillary,’ but his fans just say ‘b----’

GREENSBORO, N.C. — As thousands of Donald Trump supporters streamed out of an evening rally here this week, they walked past a handful of vendors from Ohio selling simple white T-shirts featuring Hillary Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and a vulgar joke. The back of the shirts read: “TRUMP THAT B----!”

One woman laughed and said to the man with her: “You have to get one!” A group of four middle-aged women pulled out their wallets and tried to bargain the vendors down from $20. One of the vendors shouted again and again: “Trump that b----! Trump that b----!” A guy walking past responded: “That’s right!”

“I’m a pretty blunt person, so it’s kind of how I feel about things,” said Amanda Feather, a 35-year-old mother of six who is a property manager in Asheboro, N.C., and bought one of the T-shirts before attending the rally with her husband and two young daughters. “I think coming from Trump it would probably be inappropriate. From a voter’s point of view, I think we have the right. . . . If that’s how we feel, we should have the right to say it. And I would tell it to her face if she walked up. That’s how I feel about her.”
______

But many of his fans have chosen a different nickname for her — one starting with a “b” and rhyming with “witch.”

The word is often shouted from the audience as Trump attacks her, murmured in pre-rally conversations and typed on Twitter. It appears on a popular button sold by vendors at many rallies: “Life’s a b----, don’t vote for one.” And, most prominently, it is on those white T-shirts, created by the Ohio-based Street Talk Tees and sold at nearly all of Trump’s rallies.

In an interview last month, Trump said he was unaware that his fans were using the word.

?uuid=btHoYDNvEearnR2isPJPkw

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-calls-her-crooked-hillary-but-his-fans-just-say-b----/2016/06/15/b33e166c-330c-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

6 replies, 1224 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Donald Trump calls her ‘Crooked Hillary,’ but his fans just say ‘b----’ (Original post)
Liberal_in_LA Jun 2016 OP
world wide wally Jun 2016 #1
LenaBaby61 Jun 2016 #2
One Black Sheep Jun 2016 #3
Johonny Jun 2016 #4
brooklynite Jun 2016 #5
DavidDvorkin Jun 2016 #6

Response to Liberal_in_LA (Original post)

Thu Jun 16, 2016, 08:58 AM

1. That should get the women's vote

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to world wide wally (Reply #1)

Thu Jun 16, 2016, 09:17 AM

2. Pretty sure....

The "C" word is coming either in the form of a tee-shirt sanctioned by Trump, or perhaps that word slips out of his mouth during or post a debate or on twitter. I'd be surprised if it didn't happen. The majority of his crowds are a bunch of racist-low life's, and he's the king of hateful, racist low-life's who can't control himself.

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 16, 2016, 10:06 AM

3. Wow, so even women who support Trump use the "B" word for Hillary

weird they profiled a woman in the story.

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 16, 2016, 10:09 AM

4. Sign that man up for Trump University

and see who is laughing 35 K later...

Reply to this post

Fri Jun 17, 2016, 11:43 AM

5. I would be outraged...

...if they hadn't stolen the line from sweet ol' Barbara Bush.

On her opinion of Democratic vice-presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro:
I can’t say it, but it rhymes with rich.

Reply to this post

Fri Jun 17, 2016, 12:41 PM

6. Whereas on DU, she gets called a lying corporate whore.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread