HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Arsonists Belong In Priso...

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 02:32 AM

Arsonists Belong In Prison - Sorry Gun Waving Fake Patriots

As someone who fights fires, I think anyone setting a blaze that could in any way spread out of control belongs in prison, or a nuthouse. Every year is seems fire fighters die, protecting people, and their property. And to have arsonists light up any property, with a fire that could spread uncontrolled, and get less than 5 years in prison makes my stomach turn.

I don't care how much you hate government. Government of the people, by the people, and for the people is America. If you don't like it go to Somalia. They got lots of guns there..... and limited government.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/03/461831737/of-ranchers-and-rancor-the-roots-of-the-armed-occupation-in-oregon

I know you jerks live to threaten others with your weapons. You all belong behind bars or in straight jackets.

The rest of us have to follow the law, I mean all but the bankers, and the billionaires, but the rest of us....

1 replies, 648 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Arsonists Belong In Prison - Sorry Gun Waving Fake Patriots (Original post)
Yallow Jan 2016 OP
busterbrown Jan 2016 #1

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 02:38 AM

1. Spot on...and

Welcome to DU

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread