HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Woman Publicly Sodomized ...

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:21 PM

Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they 'Smelled Weed'

Houston, TX — Charnesia Corley was on her way to the store to get medicine for her sick mother last June when she was detained by police for allegedly running a stop sign. Within minutes, this routine traffic stop turned into a waking nightmare.

According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Department, the deputy who pulled Corley over asked her to step out of the vehicle after “smelling what he believed to be marijuana.”

However, during a search of Corley’s vehicle, without her consent, no illegal plants were found. But this sadistic cop wasn’t done just yet. He knew deep down that this woman’s story about getting medicine for her mother was a lie, and she must have been smuggling this evil plant inside her body somewhere. The deputy then handcuffed Corley and placed her into the back of his cruiser.

Being a male, the deputy felt that it would be in poor taste to penetrate this woman’s bodily orifices himself, so he called a female deputy over to conduct the public roadside sodomy in a politically correct fashion.

Upon arriving, the female deputy ordered the handcuffed woman out of the car and into the parking lot.

“She tells me to pull my pants down. I said, ‘Ma’am, I don’t have any underwear on.’ She says, ‘Well, that doesn’t matter. Pull your pants down,'” Corley said.

Because Corley didn’t immediately prostrate herself to be vaginally raped by a peace officer’s appendages in search of an illegal plant, the deputy charged her with resisting arrest.

In spite of her verbal protests, Corley was then stripped down in public and forcefully penetrated by this public servant — in the best interests of society, no doubt.

“I bend over and she proceeds to try to force her hand inside of me. I tell her, ‘Ma’am, No. You cannot do this,'” Corley explained.
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/woman-publicly-sodomized-gas-station-parking-lot-cops-because-they-smelled-weed

While Corley was lying on the ground by her car in the parking lot, the deputy told her, “open your legs.” Corley said she responded that she didn’t want to.

“So she says, ‘well if you don’t open them, I’m going to break them,'” Corley said. “All I could do was just lay there. I felt helpless.”

Corley was charged with resisting arrest and possession of marijuana after deputies allegedly found .02 ounces of marijuana..

However, the department also argued that Corley consented to the search, which seemingly contradicts the allegation that she resisted.

Corley’s attorney, Sam Cammack, said a search in a public place like that is a violation of her civil rights.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/texas-cops-accused-of-threatening-to-break-womans-legs-during-public-strip-search/

13 replies, 1164 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 13 replies Author Time Post
Reply Woman Publicly Sodomized in Gas Station Parking Lot by Cops Because they 'Smelled Weed' (Original post)
Liberal_in_LA Aug 2015 OP
zappaman Aug 2015 #1
Katashi_itto Aug 2015 #13
uppityperson Aug 2015 #2
redwitch Aug 2015 #3
SummerSnow Aug 2015 #6
Logical Aug 2015 #4
RKP5637 Aug 2015 #5
Starry Messenger Aug 2015 #7
Warren DeMontague Aug 2015 #8
JEB Aug 2015 #9
demosincebirth Aug 2015 #10
AndreaCG Aug 2015 #11
uponit7771 Aug 2015 #12

Response to Liberal_in_LA (Original post)

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:23 PM

1. God, sometimes I wish Mother Earth would hurry up

And get rid of this plague on her called "humanity".

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to zappaman (Reply #1)

Mon Aug 10, 2015, 01:56 AM

13. I am Rooting for Climate Change.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:34 PM

2. wtf, k&r, this needs to stop.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:38 PM

3. What??????

That poor woman! What the hell is wrong with these people?

Reply to this post

Response to redwitch (Reply #3)

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:52 PM

6. they're just hateful and evil. How do they pass psychological test for officers is amazing.

They have to blatantly lie on them so they can pass

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:42 PM

4. LOL, "to protect and serve" has been gone long ago. nt

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:43 PM

5. US Cops are more and more like the Gestapo, but they get a free pass. A total WTF! n/t

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:58 PM

7. wtf??

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 06:59 PM

8. Another stellar victory for the drug war, like when the baby had a flash grenade tossed in his crib.

yay drug war.

This is the DU member formerly known as Warren DeMontague.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 07:04 PM

9. Pigs. nt

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 07:28 PM

10. Cops, a necessary evil.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 10:18 PM

11. Despicable

Assuming they HAD to cavity search her which is highly unlikely, they couldn't take her to the station and do it in a private room? I hope she gets a great settlement AND criminal charges against these gestapo but I'm not holding my breath.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 9, 2015, 10:34 PM

12. And it goes on and on and on

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread