Tue Apr 14, 2015, 01:15 PM
Ichingcarpenter (36,988 posts)
Need a Job this summer?Be a Surveillance Role Players
Feds Seek Role Players For Simulating Forced Detention & Relocation of Americans
The Special Operations Command for the U.S. Army may be preparing to blend in during its mock engagement of hostile populations in the U.S. Southwest this summer,
Surveillance Role Players
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Travel: CONUS/Approximately 50%
EKS Group, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) as well as a Section 503 and VEVRAA compliant company. All positions require successful completion of a five-panel drug screening.
We have an exciting opportunity for Surveillance Role Players (SRP) in the Phoenix, AZ area. SRPs will provide surveillance role player services to the Department of Defense. For this position, EKS is looking for part-time personnel to play a vital role in assisting with this security related training. All candidates irrespective of qualification level or prior background will be evaluated for their ability/suitability to provide surveillance role playing that results in fully trained DOD professionals. Candidate will operate as a member of a surveillance team conducting static, foot, vehicle and/or multi-mode
surveillance of personnel in urban and rural environments and under all weather conditions. Candidate will record and maintain appropriate vehicle and surveillance logs in accordance with EKS techniques and procedures. This position is part time as needed.
· Minimum of 21 years of age
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Maintain a Secret DoD clearance
· High school diploma, or GED
· Generally physically fit; with the ability to walk up to 18 miles per day for up to twelve consecutive days; with the ability to drive or ride in a vehicle for up to twelve hours per day
· Successful completion of a 40-hour Surveillance Operations Course
· Maintain an valid state driver’s license and a 36-month clean driving record
· Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
· Ability to operate communication devices such as cell phones and walkie-talkie type radios GPS devices, and surveillance photo/video equipment ethically and in accordance with established EKS policies and procedures
· Local knowledge of the Phoenix area is highly desired
· Basic computer skills
· Frequently required to sit
· Frequently required to walk
· Occasionally required to stand
· Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
· Continually required to talk or hear
· Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds)
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust or focus
· Exposure to extremely hot conditions (over 100 degrees)
· Exposure to cold conditions (below 32 degrees)
· Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
· Required to perform in both rural and urban environments
· The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
Pay Range: $14.00/hour
Status: Part-Time as Needed
Benefits: Not eligible
This is for Operation Jade Helm 15
Involving as many as 10 states, the operation reportedly identifies several hostile areas around the United States, including Texas and Utah and aims to have the military prepared to “master the human domain” by utilizing citizen reports and surveillance to accomplish their mission. In other words, as Dave Hodges recently noted, they want to engender trust in order to control “the totality of the physical, cultural, and social environments that influence human behavior.”
6 replies, 4562 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Need a Job this summer?Be a Surveillance Role Players (Original post)
Response to dixiegrrrrl (Reply #5)
Tue Apr 14, 2015, 03:52 PM
Aerows (39,961 posts)
6. Yeah, no worries there.
It's not like they would have any need to overcome civilian resistance. 5 Wal-marts announced that they were closing for 6 months due to plumbing issues. Interestingly enough, they were in Texas, Oklahoma and Florida.
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but occasionally, there are things that make me go, "Hmm."
Here's the thing - every seven years, historically we have had a huge financial crash. The market is soaring right now, and this exercise was first implemented in 2006. What happened in 2008?
What kind of exercises does this include planning for? LSE Event in Utah.
Adding up the numbers, this causes mild concern for me because of the history. I think it's worth watching. I'm not implying anything, but those that don't pay attention to history are doomed to see it repeated.