HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Anyone wonder what he mea...

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 02:51 PM

Anyone wonder what he meant by this?

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Rhiannon12866 (a host of the General Discussion forum).

This was in 1992. My guess is the Prescott Bush Nazi dealings, but it could also be the murder of JFK, as CIA operative GHWBush was on the scene...

8 replies, 4842 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Anyone wonder what he meant by this? (Original post)
Elmer S. E. Dump Dec 2014 OP
Brigid Dec 2014 #1
Elmer S. E. Dump Dec 2014 #3
djean111 Dec 2014 #2
appalachiablue Dec 2014 #4
Quackers Dec 2014 #5
TexasProgresive Dec 2014 #6
mstinamotorcity2 Dec 2014 #7
Rhiannon12866 Dec 2014 #8

Response to Elmer S. E. Dump (Original post)

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 02:57 PM

1. Did he really say that?

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Brigid (Reply #1)

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 05:08 PM

3. Yes, plus these others..

A Benevolent Dictatorship is the Best Form of Government. Everything in Secret and above the law needs to be imperative.-- George H W Bush

Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush in 1988 said: New World Order is the consolidation of more power and money into tighter, fewer, righted, eliter, whiter, hands. NAZI Adolph Hitler first coined the phrase: New World Order.

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.--George W. Bush August 5, 2004

There's a government inside the government and I don't control it.-- President Bill Clinton

Are we to remain a nation convenient to our politicians? Are we to remain a nation that, according to Bush Goon Former Kansas Senator Bob Dole is "The Land of the Provincial and Home of the Na´ve Thank God"?

Governments are only there for Us to Rob, Loot and Pillage.--President George H. W. Bush

The American People, The BUD People, The Broke Useless and Depressed. We are the MPBs, Money, Power and Brains. As long as we keep food on the BUDSTERS tables, a roof over their heads, a car in their driveway and gas in their gas tanks to go to and from work. We can keep the BUDSTERS at bay.--President George H. W. Bush

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 03:01 PM

2. Don't know if this is a good source -

http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_crime_family_quotes.htm

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 05:13 PM

4. Incredible, makes you ponder indeed. Thanks for postings.

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 05:27 PM

5. The quote has only been associated with conspiracy sites.

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 07:08 PM

6. I have little love for any of the Bush's

This one I met when I was apolitical at 19 at a friend's house in Houston. As is typical of politicians he had to shake my hand. I didn't know him from Adam but I was creeped out. That said I don't believe you can get a primary source that he said that to Sarah McClendon. It is reported that she published it in her newsletter in June of 1992. If you can get a pdf or scan that newsletter that would be at least proof that Ms. McClendon said that Bush said it.

These unprovable quotes stuck on a picture of someone just piss me off.

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 07:16 PM

7. Nope!!

Living the repercussions of his and his son's actions in 2014.

Mon Dec 29, 2014, 08:01 PM

8. Locking, sorry but CT discussions are prohibited in GD

Please consider reposting in the Creative Speculation Group. Thanks for your understanding.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Threads promoting so-called "conspiracy theories" are not permitted and should be posted in the Creative Speculation Group.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1135