HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Before I sign off tonight...

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:16 PM

 

Before I sign off tonight I want to say..Michael Moore- GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Nuff said!

Out.

31 replies, 3341 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 31 replies Author Time Post
Reply Before I sign off tonight I want to say..Michael Moore- GO FUCK YOURSELF! (Original post)
trumad Sep 2014 OP
shenmue Sep 2014 #1
Quayblue Sep 2014 #12
1StrongBlackMan Sep 2014 #2
sheshe2 Sep 2014 #4
freshwest Sep 2014 #6
sheshe2 Sep 2014 #7
sarge43 Sep 2014 #14
Snotcicles Sep 2014 #28
leftstreet Sep 2014 #3
groundloop Sep 2014 #9
oldandhappy Sep 2014 #5
4now Sep 2014 #8
7962 Sep 2014 #10
DonCoquixote Sep 2014 #11
blkmusclmachine Sep 2014 #13
Liberal_in_LA Sep 2014 #15
randome Sep 2014 #16
Itchinjim Sep 2014 #17
Snotcicles Sep 2014 #25
Itchinjim Sep 2014 #30
dirtydickcheney Sep 2014 #18
dirtydickcheney Sep 2014 #19
KoKo Sep 2014 #20
trumad Sep 2014 #21
KoKo Sep 2014 #23
trumad Sep 2014 #29
951-Riverside Sep 2014 #22
Capt. Obvious Sep 2014 #24
JI7 Sep 2014 #26
MohRokTah Sep 2014 #27
RandiFan1290 Sep 2014 #31

Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:17 PM

1. Yeah

The ACA saved my life. No kidding. I can afford cancer screenings now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to shenmue (Reply #1)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 09:02 PM

12. +1

I'm about to be "out" from my job like trumad said and 1099'ing it. We will be glad not to pay 500 a month in health insurance. We can finally breathe and pursue independence.

fuck the dumb shit. It's time...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:18 PM

2. Context? eom.

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #2)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:21 PM

4. Here

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025513223

HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President ..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sheshe2 (Reply #4)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:25 PM

6. What a clueless jerk! His millions must have turned his head. He's disgracing liberals with this.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to freshwest (Reply #6)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:29 PM

7. No kidding, freshwest!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sheshe2 (Reply #4)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 09:19 PM

14. He will also be remembered for ending DADT

Gays and lesbians can now do their duty without fearing harassment and summary discharge. Maybe that means nothing to Moore, but it means a lot to a lot of people.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sarge43 (Reply #14)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:40 PM

28. Thanks to Joe Biden. nt

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:20 PM

3. Meh. He made a valid point, maybe in a clumsy way

In pointing oit Obama's unremarkable policy positions, he (unwittingly?) overlooked the enormous impact of actually being the first black US Prez. There's certainly nothing wrong with being remembered for that

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to leftstreet (Reply #3)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 08:46 PM

9. Maybe a valid point, but far too dramatized (typical Michael Moore)


And unfortunately I have no doubt that right wingers are jumping all over this even as I type.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:24 PM

5. Night Night !!

Moore needs to remember that back in the good old days that we respected thoughtful leaders. Today some are looking for the bombastic leaders. Moore will never have the historical coverage that Obama will have.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 06:56 PM

8. He is desperately trying to be relevant again.

It happens to a lot of old celebrities.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 08:47 PM

10. Oh, I've said that for years. Welcome.

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 08:54 PM

11. yes..and no

The fact is, History will remember Obama for much more than he was Black, BUT, what for. On the other hand, the fact that Obama Care and the SCOTUS decision that struck down bans of LGBT marriage will be known, and deservedly so,. However, it will also remember al the bloody foot dragging and attempts to placate the right that took impact out of both of those.

However, Mike, I like you, but you are SO dead wring on general motors. Yes, Obama can and should be in Detroit raising hell, but frankly, thanks in part to people like you who demonized GM, there would not have been much cries against them being sold to the Chinese.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 09:12 PM

13. Meh. There is Some Truth in what Mike said.

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to blkmusclmachine (Reply #13)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 09:23 PM

15. no

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Wed Sep 10, 2014, 09:25 PM

16. An no one will remember George Washington a million years from now.

 

Mr. Moore, get over yourself. Stop making speeches and go back to making movies.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 09:19 AM

17. Michael Moore?

The guy who campaigned and voted for Ralph Nader in 2000? That guy? Yeah, fuck him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Itchinjim (Reply #17)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:36 PM

25. What did he do in 2004? nt

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Snotcicles (Reply #25)

Fri Sep 12, 2014, 03:15 AM

30. He made a movie about an event that would not have happened...

had Nader not run as a spoiler in 2000.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 04:00 PM

18. Obama will be remembered for...

 

....exacerbating the rich vs. everybody else divide.

Drone Strikes.

Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Expanding the Surveillance State.

Prosecution of Whistleblowers.

Get mad all you want at Michael Moore, but if a Republican were doing these things people would be screaming bloody murder.




Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to dirtydickcheney (Reply #18)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 04:05 PM

19. Oh, I forgot...

 

Obama is responsible for not prosecuting the Banksters.

Making sure the Iraq war architects and torturers weren't prosecuted.

Corporate Giveaways.

Subservience to the 1%.

A state department that persues Monsanto's goals in other countries.

Offshore drilling.

A push for more fracking.

I could keep going on.....but all of these are OK because he's a Democrat though.....


Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 05:34 PM

20. Back Attcha Trumad for Trashing Michael Moore!

Really interesting your Post... Did you ever view MM's Documentaries? I think not...or you wouldn't be posting this kind of thing.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to KoKo (Reply #20)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 05:37 PM

21. KoKo

 

I've been here as long as you and you ask me if I've ever seen his movies...what do you think?

Loved his movies... but hate his hate for Obama....

That said...Fuck you Michael Moore.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Reply #21)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 06:22 PM

23. You are WRONG TRUMAD...and, I'm Calling you Out on It!

Nothing else to say between us.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to KoKo (Reply #23)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:47 PM

29. I'll live

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 05:40 PM

22. Michael, why did you say that? Why? Why, Michael, why?

 



I hate you Michael Moore, I hate you!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:22 PM

24. GT's thread got 30 Rec's

this one in the low 20's.

I assume it was the foul language and lack of content that kept you from 30.

This gives me a good idea of what to set over/under's going forward.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:37 PM

26. michael moore is upset he can't make a lot of money without someone like Bushi n the white house

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Thu Sep 11, 2014, 07:38 PM

27. I'll never forgive him for his blatant racism. eom

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to trumad (Original post)

Fri Sep 12, 2014, 04:32 AM

31. Fuck the haters!

All of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread