HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » For all those and you kno...

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 09:33 AM

For all those and you know who you are

You owe me a hundred bucks

4 replies, 953 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply For all those and you know who you are (Original post)
Skink Feb 2014 OP
CJCRANE Feb 2014 #1
In_The_Wind Feb 2014 #2
Common Sense Party Feb 2014 #3
LineNew Reply .
randome Feb 2014 #4

Response to Skink (Original post)

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 09:41 AM

1. I know who I am

but I don't owe you any money AFAIK.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Skink (Original post)

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 10:10 AM

2. Would you settle for a cup of coffee instead ?

[img][/img]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Skink (Original post)

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 10:21 AM

3. Travel and beer money? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Skink (Original post)

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 10:23 AM

4. .

 


[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread