HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » LOL !!! - Thank You, Reve...

Tue Nov 12, 2013, 07:39 PM

LOL !!! - Thank You, Reverend Al !!! - Time For A Re-Post...

John Fugelsang: Sarah Palin is the ‘Jar Jar Binks’ of the GOP
By David Ferguson - RawStory
Saturday, November 9, 2013 13:39 EST

<snip>

In an appearance on “The Ed Show” on MSNBC, comedian and former Current TV host John Fugelsang poked fun at former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s new book tour and compared her to the much-mocked character Jar Jar Binks from George Lucas’ “Star Wars” prequel, “Episode I: The Phantom Menace.”

Palin — as guest host Michael Eric Dyson pointed out — is currently on a publicity tour for her new book Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas.

“She’s getting in on the War on Christmas bandwagon about five years after Bill O’reilly made it trendy,” Fugelsang mocked.

“She does for the GOP what Jar Jar Binks did for Star Wars Episode I,” he went on. “She distracts the easily amused from a total lack of narrative.”

<snip>

Link: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/09/john-fugelsang-sarah-palin-is-the-jar-jar-binks-of-the-gop/

3 replies, 894 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply LOL !!! - Thank You, Reverend Al !!! - Time For A Re-Post... (Original post)
WillyT Nov 2013 OP
Wait Wut Nov 2013 #1
WillyT Nov 2013 #2
Wait Wut Nov 2013 #3

Response to WillyT (Original post)

Tue Nov 12, 2013, 07:47 PM

1. Aw...crap!!!

I didn't even make it past the headline!!!

I sooooooo needed that laugh today!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Wait Wut (Reply #1)

Tue Nov 12, 2013, 07:54 PM

2. It's Such A Perfect Line... It's Sublime...

Reply to this post

Response to WillyT (Reply #2)

Tue Nov 12, 2013, 07:59 PM

3. It's kinda twisted...

...after the last couple of days of listening to her babble, I think I missed her.

It's been tough to find a suitable replacement. Bachmann was almost too goofy, the rest just disappeared.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread