HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » He Knew All About Those N...

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 12:14 PM

He Knew All About Those Newsletters: "he always got to see the final product.....He would proof it"

But people close to Paul’s operations said he was deeply involved in the company that produced the newsletters, Ron Paul & Associates, and closely monitored its operations, signing off on articles and speaking to staff members virtually every day.

“It was his newsletter, and it was under his name, so he always got to see the final product. . . . He would proof it,” said Renae Hathway, a former secretary in Paul’s company and a supporter of the Texas congressman.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/01/ron-paul-supporting-former-ron-paul-secretary-he-knew-all-about-those-newsletters.php?ref=fpa

5 replies, 1151 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply He Knew All About Those Newsletters: "he always got to see the final product.....He would proof it" (Original post)
kpete Jan 2012 OP
redqueen Jan 2012 #1
TheWraith Jan 2012 #3
blm Jan 2012 #2
negativenihil Jan 2012 #4
Bolo Boffin Jan 2012 #5

Response to kpete (Original post)

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 12:15 PM

1. Why wouldn't he?

It's going out with his name on it, he's publishing it... I think it's ridiculous that he expects anyone to believe that he had no idea what people were saying in those things.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to redqueen (Reply #1)

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 01:11 PM

3. Exactly.

The "I never really looked at them" fiction is so tissue thin that you'd need calipers to measure it.

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 12:33 PM

2. time for Paulbots to wise up ....past time, really

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 01:29 PM

4. k&r - thanks! n/t

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 27, 2012, 02:12 PM

5. Anyone who exploits racism for profit and political power are themselves racist.

I don't care if they personally don't believe the things. In fact, it makes it worse that they know the evils and lies of racism and choose cynically to provoke it in order to exploit.

They are racists. Ron Paul is a racist. Fuck Ron Paul.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread