HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I will go back to my earl...

Wed Apr 12, 2023, 09:12 PM

I will go back to my earlier pleas. LET THE LINKING BEGIN!!

It is really time to link ALL Republicans to the cult of Trump. Every frigging one of them needs to be linked to guns and mass killings, J6, Mar-a-largo docs, the deficit, inflation, document links, Dodd, and whatever else Trump did to destabilize democracies around the world. We must begin now to get rid of them from our seats of governance.

2 replies, 616 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I will go back to my earlier pleas. LET THE LINKING BEGIN!! (Original post)
Samrob Apr 2023 OP
CTyankee Apr 2023 #1
gab13by13 Apr 2023 #2

Response to Samrob (Original post)

Wed Apr 12, 2023, 09:23 PM

1. I do this every time I can. There aren't too many repub ears to hear me, tho. Just about everyone I

know is a Dem and all my family, too. And my family members reside in solid blue states: CT, MA and CA. I'm preaching to the choir here in New Haven (altho my editor is a repub and is in the religious right Lutheran Church). I will lead by example, I hope, with this young man, but he knows I am VERY pro choice and we can still work together on my art videos and on my second book. So far, so good.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Samrob (Original post)

Wed Apr 12, 2023, 09:42 PM

2. It's why I call them Magats

Trump is dear leader of the party.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread