Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member

senseandsensibility

(15,385 posts)
Mon Apr 3, 2023, 11:50 AM Apr 2023

I will phrase this in the form of a humble suggestion

instead of a patronizing order such as I receive here every time I post criticism of the media's coverage of tfg. Please don't watch this over the top, breathless fan coverage of the orange one's motorcade. You can if you wish, of course, but to me this right up there with covering the empty microphone for hours waiting for the orange one to appear in 2016. Let's make their ratings go down.

If we reward this, can you imagine what their coverage of 2024 will be like? They have learned absolutely nothing.

I will phrase this in the form of a humble suggestion (Original Post) senseandsensibility Apr 2023 OP
Waiting for Nicolle to come on, gab13by13 Apr 2023 #1
This! tblue37 Apr 2023 #2
This: They have learned absolutely nothing. CrispyQ Apr 2023 #3
Cable is against us. pwb Apr 2023 #4
The daytime programming is beyond embarrassing senseandsensibility Apr 2023 #5
I agree, my TV is staying off all week FakeNoose Apr 2023 #6

CrispyQ

(35,415 posts)
3. This: They have learned absolutely nothing.
Mon Apr 3, 2023, 12:08 PM
Apr 2023

They will help reelect him in their quest for ratings. Then they will whine how America could possibly elect such an uncouth, whiny, moronic asshole to the highest office of the land.

FakeNoose

(31,385 posts)
6. I agree, my TV is staying off all week
Mon Apr 3, 2023, 03:13 PM
Apr 2023

I'm happy to read about it on DU and in the newspapers. That's good enough for me.

The TV pundits have all lost their heads over Chump this week.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»I will phrase this in the...