HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Don't feed the Beast" - ...

Fri Nov 18, 2022, 05:45 PM

"Don't feed the Beast" - A basic rule regarding narcissists.

"Don't feed the Beast".
This is a basic rule for dealing with narcissists. And Trump is a narcissist.

The investigation of Trump was always going to be politicized. It was inevitable that the Republicans and media would yell that this investigation was political until millions believed it.
It was also inevitable that if alive Trump would run for president again. This is both in his narcissistic nature, and because it seems to afford him some immunity. A snake like him will always seize any shelter to escape consequences of his actions. He has been doing so for over 70 years.

Given all of this, I did expect the DOJ to have had the foresight to appoint a Special Counsel from the get-go.

I am not saying this in hindsight. I thought this from the time Garland was appointed and the DOJ took on the Trump cases.

I am angry about any delay that results from appointing a SC almost 2 years into the game. I am angrier about Trump and his announcement receiving more attention by appointing the SC now. This is feeding the beast. This is exactly what one should NOT do when dealing with a Narcissistic Snake.

5 replies, 760 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Don't feed the Beast" - A basic rule regarding narcissists. (Original post)
RockCreek Nov 18 OP
Iwasthere Nov 18 #1
yourout Nov 18 #2
Scrivener7 Nov 18 #3
yourout Nov 18 #5
RockCreek Nov 18 #4

Response to RockCreek (Original post)

Fri Nov 18, 2022, 05:57 PM

1. PRECISELY!

Take away the orange madman's mic, don'tdelay. He's going to multiply the magats with hammers with his bs.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to RockCreek (Original post)

Fri Nov 18, 2022, 06:35 PM

2. "Don't poke the bear" is my favorite term.

Reply to this post

Response to yourout (Reply #2)

Fri Nov 18, 2022, 06:37 PM

3. Very important, but has a little different meaning from "don't feed the beast,"

especially with respect to narcissists.

Reply to this post

Response to yourout (Reply #2)

Fri Nov 18, 2022, 06:38 PM

4. Another great one.

Although I like bears, and I don't like all beasts

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread