HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Florida sheriffs caught o...

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 02:19 PM

Florida sheriffs caught on video briefing armed right-wing group before they headed to Capitol on Ja

Full headline:
Florida sheriffs caught on video briefing armed right-wing group before they headed to Capitol on Jan. 6

By Sky Palma
Published August 17, 2022

?id=29692586&width=1200&height=675

Video footage shows Florida sheriffs giving a security briefing to an armed right-wing group that was heading to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, the Daily Dot reports.

The videos show the Homeland Security Division of the Flagler County, Florida Sheriff’s Office meeting with the The Flagler Liberty Coalition (FLC) and other pro-Trump protestors who were about to leave for Washington, D.C.

"The Flagler Liberty Coalition (FLC) recommended its members pack body armor, mace, and knives—which they said were for protection—and were working with Flagler County Commissioner Joe Mullins to bring crowds to D.C. that day. Mullins has faced criticism from his fellow local politicians for attending the protests that turned into the Capitol insurrection," the Dot's report stated. "Together, the group brought three buses of people to Washington on Jan. 6."

https://www.rawstory.com/flagler-liberty-coalition/

So I am kind a confused....does this (FLC) organization support fascist, because they really do have there head up their collective ass if they don't understand that another group opposes fascist and right wing ideology, like the ones that support a "guy" and his right wing bunch across this country that want to over throw a duly elected government.....and so does this (FLC) support what happened at the CPAC fascist get together in Dallas Texas recently.....when they had one Victor Orban spewing his fascist crap.... JFC.....and they have badges on .....JFC.... again....

5 replies, 946 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Florida sheriffs caught on video briefing armed right-wing group before they headed to Capitol on Ja (Original post)
turbinetree Aug 17 OP
Omnipresent Aug 17 #1
turbinetree Aug 17 #2
Fullduplexxx Aug 17 #3
secondwind Aug 17 #4
Mariana Aug 17 #5

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 02:32 PM

1. Along with all of the other problems facing The U.S....

We now have to “Denazifi” the police.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Omnipresent (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 02:40 PM

2. I just wonder what dictionary they are using and if they know how to open the page to see

the definition of anitfa and fascist....this is just amazing......no wonder we are in a world of hurt right now.......they have no clue or they do know and they are full of .......fascist crap.....

I think they know I really do.....

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 02:44 PM

3. What do you do when the gang wears blue

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 02:48 PM

4. My jaw just dropped.. Literally..

Reply to this post

Response to secondwind (Reply #4)

Wed Aug 17, 2022, 03:09 PM

5. Why?

It isn't the least bit surprising to find out this happened.

Well, I guess I'm a little bit surprised they were stupid enough to allow themselves to be recorded.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread