HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I know how to get Rethugl...

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:07 PM

I know how to get Rethugligans to STFU about ABORTION

Last edited Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:54 PM - Edit history (1)

Hold congressional hearings Live every weekday for a Month.

Day Time and Prime Time.

Fill the room with all the goofy fucking men who think they are qualified to speak on the topic of A Woman's Body. And all the ignorant women who betrayed their vaginas and agree with them.

And 1 by 1 every woman, and Young girl, that chooses to, we tell OUR stories. We just speak in graphic details about our bloody bloody vaginas. And we all share our birthing stories. And we talk about shitting and pissing on ourselves to get our babies out.
And we talk about the Episiotomies and being ripped all the way to our assholes. And having to sit there without a leg Sprint wide open for another 2 hours after we gave birth one of the doctors frantically so what's up is we're bleeding all over the floor. #TrueStory

And we talk about the hemorrhoids, And the swollen thighs you can get because you GET filled with so much saline solution your body can't process the extra fluid fast enough.

And we show them our stretch marks.

We explain how close we came to DYING and giving birth to these babies. And we make them look at video after video after video of what it looks like to bring life into this world.

And we make them listen to our screams even when we have an epidural

And we do this every single day until they realize they are not qualified to even hear about what we go through let alone make decisions that pertain to our uterus and our fucking BLOODY vaginas until they learn to shut the fuck up.

And we just start mailing them all of our used bloody bloody tampons so that they know that we're not pregnant this month and they have nothing to worry about.

And all of us women we just mail them bags and bags of our blood if we use a Diva cup.

Until they finally realize it is not their place to decide when we choose to put our life on the line to bring life into this world.

And just like the anti-fur people used to throw blood red paint on people wearing fur

We just start dousing them with blood red paint and eggs every time we see them.

Until they understand that they can never fully comprehend what it's like to choose to bring a life into this world and put our lives on the lines for our babies.

And until we live on a planet where we have 100% right to choose when we choose life. We don't let them rest. We just smear blood everywhere they step
Until They finally shut the fuck up.
Most of these bastards were probably too weak to even see their own children be born

And every time we see one of them in public we gleefully run up to them and just start telling them about the time our vaginas's gotten bloody.

Imagine Me Bumping into Senator Cruz I live near DC it can happen. "Senator Hiiiii
guess what MY period started when I was 9, one time I was to embarrassed to tell my dad my period had started so I improvised and ripped the foam off the back of our couch cushion and used that as a maxi pad until my mom came home. Does that sound like a little girl that was ready to be a mommy to you Senator WHERE YOU GOING I GOT MORE BLOODY VAGINAS STORIES"!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spread the Blood, Share the Love
Our Bloody Campaign to FREEDOM
💜🥂🤷🏾‍♀️

25 replies, 2388 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 25 replies Author Time Post
Reply I know how to get Rethugligans to STFU about ABORTION (Original post)
Heather MC Aug 4 OP
rubbersole Aug 4 #1
Heather MC Aug 4 #2
rubbersole Aug 4 #3
Stinky The Clown Aug 4 #4
MiniMe Aug 4 #5
Funtatlaguy Aug 4 #6
Aristus Aug 4 #7
ShazzieB Friday #15
Heather MC Friday #23
Heather MC Friday #22
Aristus Friday #24
Heather MC Saturday #25
Grolph_ Aug 4 #8
Heather MC Aug 4 #9
The Jungle 1 Friday #10
Tetrachloride Friday #11
AmBlue Friday #12
keithbvadu2 Friday #13
SunSeeker Friday #14
Vinca Friday #16
Heather MC Friday #19
scarletlib Friday #17
Heather MC Friday #20
malaise Friday #18
Timeflyer Friday #21

Response to Heather MC (Original post)

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:13 PM

1. Preach, Heather!

Now I feel guilty and I'm 100% on your side. Well said!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to rubbersole (Reply #1)

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:16 PM

2. 💜

We will give you something blood red to throw to. don't you worry💜💜💜

This is not just a woman's issue, it's an issue for everyone.
Let's face it studies show that 20 years after Roe the crime rate dropped.
Our country becomes safer when women have 100% autonomy over our bodies to choose when we give life to our eggs.

Reply to this post

Response to Heather MC (Reply #2)

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:28 PM

3. The old saying "If Mamma ain't happy, nobody is happy."

Well, Mamma ain't happy. Repubs are going to get to figure it out when the dust settles.

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:35 PM

4. Oh fuck!

I can only rec this once!

That is a great rant and a great plan.

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:41 PM

5. Our new saying, "Remember Kansas"

I think that will shut them right up

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:43 PM

6. Wow 😯 the OP just gave this old man chills . 👏 Bravo!

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:49 PM

7. Mailing bloody tampons to anti-choice office holders is sheer genius.

“See? Had my period! Not pregnant! Since you made my reproductive system your business, I didn’t want you to feel left out!”

Someone should definitely do this!

Reply to this post

Response to Aristus (Reply #7)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 01:56 AM

15. Oh, this reminds me of a funny story...

Anyone remember "Periods for Pence"?

Back 2016, when he was still governor of Indiana, Pence signed into law a bill that would have required all fetal tissue (from an abortion or a miscarriage) to be cremated or buried. The wording of this incredibly extreme law completely ignored the fact that about half of miscarriages are believed to happen shortly after a fertilized egg is implanted, and occur at roughly the same time a woman would expect her period. This means that many women could be having a miscarriage and not even know it — and thus, technically be violating the law if they didn’t cremate or bury the resulting tissue.

Fortunately, this law was struck down by a federal judge before it ever went into effect, but before that ruling took place, some women who opposed the law started a Facebook group called "Periods for Pence." As the anonymous founder of the group wrote in an introductory post: "I would certainly hate for any of my fellow Hoosier women to be at risk of penalty if they don't properly dispose of or report a potential miscarriage. Just to cover our bases, perhaps we should make sure to contact Governor Pence's office to report our periods. We wouldn't want him thinking that THOUSANDS OF HOOSIER WOMEN A DAY are trying to hide anything, would we?"

I have no idea how many women actually called Pence’s office to report their periods, but it was an ingenious idea, imo. I remember reading about it at the time and being highly amused.

Reply to this post

Response to ShazzieB (Reply #15)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 06:23 PM

23. That's absolutely brilliant

I bet mother didn't have enough milk for him to get over that lol

Reply to this post

Response to Aristus (Reply #7)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 06:21 PM

22. I use a Diva Cup. I live 5 miles from DC I can hand deliver a bucket

of my monthly Red River🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply to this post

Response to Heather MC (Reply #22)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 07:58 PM

24. Go for it!

Reply to this post

Response to Aristus (Reply #24)

Sat Aug 6, 2022, 08:16 AM

25. 🤣🤣🤣💜💜💜

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:54 PM

8. I fully support this approach

The ignorance that has spewed from foolish mouths needs to be smothered by truth.

None of the state level Republican lawmakers that I have met, heard, or read of seem to understand basic biology.
"Re-implant an ectopic pregnancy"= tell me you are dumber than a houseplant, and that your stupidity is likely a choice.
I've gotten more wisdom out of a Magic 8-Ball than I have heard from some of these daft legislators.

Reply to this post

Response to Grolph_ (Reply #8)

Thu Aug 4, 2022, 11:54 PM

9. 💜

A Magic 8 Ball has a better thinking process than most republicans
You shake a Republican's balls all you get is air

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 12:35 AM

10. Sperm are a carbon based mobile life form.

Which can live for days outside the body.
Ya don't think they will start trying to control my body do ya. Hey maybe this is getting out of control.
Could they like outlaw some of my pleasure????

I have been telling my republican friends that their party is talking about some more new laws.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 12:44 AM

11. I agree.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 12:48 AM

12. DING-DING-DINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

OMG Heather... you are SO RIGHT!!! This is brilliant. Oh and yeah, my episiotomy was a triple cut with no anesthesia, then suction cup on my baby's head not once (OUCH!!), not twice (OOOUUUCCCHH!!!!), but THREE times!!! (OMG 000UUUUCHHHH-- YOU MOTHERF-ER-- I HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT CEASAREANS FOR EVERY--OOOUUUUCHHH!!!---BABY YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF------ OMG WAAAAAHHHHH AAHHHHHHHH F-YOU-SIDEWAYS B*TCH!!!)

Let's get this party started baby!!

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 12:58 AM

13. Period Pain Simulator Gets Tested on Cowboys & Raises Awareness

Period Pain Simulator Gets Tested on Cowboys & Raises Awareness

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 01:20 AM

14. Yup, even a normal delivery destroys a woman's body. I know.

After my water broke, they told me I had push to get the baby out, or else risk massive infection to me baby and myself. I wasn't quite dilated where I should be, but I soldiered on for hours and pushed away, no pain meds, until I finally crapped out poo, blood and a (thankfully) healthy baby while experiencing the worst pain of my life. It felt like pooing out a watermelon. Amazingly, I did not black out, which was good since my work was not done. They just wiped away the poo, pee and blood, and handed me my baby and told me to start nursing.

Like most women, my bladder got so jacked up getting pushed out of place by the baby that I will never trust yourself with a sneeze again, and every sneeze is preceeded by a kegel clench. And since I had a vaginal delivery, like most women, the baby pushes out your large colon so much it will forever pooch into your vaginal cavity, making pooping harder (I still have to use stool softeners 18 years after giving birth).

And then there's the vagina, stretched beyond recognition. I never noticed my vagina before when walking, but after giving birth, I can feel it, and sometimes hear it, sounding like I'm stirring Mac n Cheese. To this day.

And then there's my breasts, that went from a perky 36A to 38DD engorged with milk upon giving birth, then deflated to two sad socks when the baby was done with them. And just in time for me to realize a lump that my gynecologist had insisted was an enlarged milk duct was in fact a tumor, and had spread to my armpit, forming even more lumps. But while you're pregnant and nursing, they don't do mammograms because it would like look like a whiteout, so they don't bother. Well, an MRI finally showed aggressive stage III breast cancer. Apparently, it is unfortunately common for breast cancer to pop up during pregnancy because the body is awash in estrogen, which fuels the most common types of breast cancers. So within months of giving birth, I had a mastectomy and couldn't pee and poo right. And my body looked like a horror show in the mirror.

And I had a normal vaginal delivery as an adult woman. I can't imagine what a delivery would do to a teenager, or a 10 year old.

I'd like to send these wingnuts not just blood, but pee, poo, bloody nursing bras and bloody underwear. And my $300,000 hospital bill.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 07:31 AM

16. I would prefer a hearing where, after an investigation, we call GOP witnesses to testify about

their abortions and/or their enabling of family members, mistresses, etc. who they've helped obtain an abortion. I suspect the vast majority of Republicans currently serving right now would be eligible to testify. They put themselves forth as holier-than-thou paragons of virtue, but they're mere mortals like the rest of us. They don't want to go home and tell the wife the mistress is expecting and they really don't want to be on the hook for a kid that will cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.

Reply to this post

Response to Vinca (Reply #16)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 08:19 AM

19. That would be a part of it bring all the mistresses out to talk about the abortions the GOP lawmaker

MADE THEM HAVE

brilliant 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 07:47 AM

17. I think most men just think the baby squirts out. No blood, no pain. They have no idea.

The ignorance displayed when talking about woman’s biology is incredible.

Reply to this post

Response to scarletlib (Reply #17)

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 08:20 AM

20. The ignorance displayed when talking about women, Period.

lol

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 08:18 AM

18. Great post

Rec

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 5, 2022, 08:57 AM

21. Excellent! Rethugs want to be all up in our business--

rub their noses in the blood, teach them the reality. If voting doesn't work out, time to get radical.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread