HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » FBI seizes Nevada GOP cha...

Wed Jun 22, 2022, 10:33 PM

FBI seizes Nevada GOP chairman's phone as part of fake elector investigation

Tweet text:
David Charns
@davidcharns
·
Follow
#BREAKING: FBI agents have served a search warrant on Nevada’s top GOP official as part of the investigation into the fake elector scheme, sources tell the @8NewsNow I-Team’s @gknapp.

8newsnow.com
FBI seizes Nevada GOP chairman's phone as part of fake elector investigation
FBI agents served a search warrant Wednesday on Nevada’s top GOP official, sources tell the 8 News Now I-Team.
6:48 PM · Jun 22, 2022

https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-team-sources-fbi-seizes-nevada-gop-chairmans-phone-as-part-of-fake-elector-investigation/

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — FBI agents served a search warrant Wednesday on Nevada’s top GOP official, sources told the 8 News Now I-Team’s George Knapp.

Agents seized the cell phone of state Republican chairman Michael McDonald, reportedly as part of an investigation into the fake elector scheme initiated at the end of the 2020 presidential election.

A second search warrant was issued for state party secretary James DeGraffenreid, who also signed the document, but FBI agents could not locate him Wednesday, sources told Knapp.

In December 2020, the 8 News Now I-Team reported the Nevada Republican Party’s six electors signed paperwork signaling their support for former President Donald Trump in a symbolic ceremony devoid of any legal merit, which was held in Carson City and coincided with the official state-sanctioned tally on Dec. 14, 2020.

*snip*

3 replies, 474 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply FBI seizes Nevada GOP chairman's phone as part of fake elector investigation (Original post)
Nevilledog Wednesday OP
OAITW r.2.0 Wednesday #1
Bev54 Wednesday #2
Best_man23 Wednesday #3

Response to Nevilledog (Original post)

Wed Jun 22, 2022, 10:37 PM

1. It's like they are an Organized Crime Party. Can we use RICO to deal with the Party of Sedition

and Secession?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jun 22, 2022, 10:39 PM

2. Degraffenreid was likely at the local cell phone store buying a new phone.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 22, 2022, 10:48 PM

3. Tick tock, tick tock..

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread