HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ginni Thomas has a thing ...

Tue Jun 14, 2022, 08:34 AM

Ginni Thomas has a thing for cults...

'In the new NBC report, Allan Smith and Alex Seitz-Wald cite a recent report about Ginni Thomas' involvement with the Lifespring cult decades ago about which Jane Mayer of the New Yorker wrote, "Her parents helped get her a job with a local Republican candidate for Congress, and when he won she followed him to Washington. But, after reportedly flunking the bar exam, she fell in with a cultish self-help group, Lifespring, whose members were encouraged to strip naked and mock one anotherís body fat. She eventually broke away, and began working for the Chamber of Commerce, opposing 'comparable worth' pay for women."

According to Smith and Seitz-Wald, people who knew Thomas back then are appalled by seeing her go down the election fraud conspiracy rabbit hole.'

https://www.rawstory.com/ginni-thomas-cult/

Will this force Justice Thomas to retire?... Stay tuned. (my question)

2 replies, 722 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ginni Thomas has a thing for cults... (Original post)
Joinfortmill Jun 2022 OP
Lovie777 Jun 2022 #1
Yoyoyo77 Jun 2022 #2

Response to Joinfortmill (Original post)

Tue Jun 14, 2022, 09:08 AM

1. As a person of color . . . .

I'm always mystified how some POCs can go against their people, but there it is, Justice Thomas is a key example. Maybe the love for his wife, which I doubt seriously, but I think he was just his own decision coupled with his religion.

Then I've read that R Kelly/P Diddy group allegedly tried to put pressure on Georgia re: 2020 election in favor of shithole.

Justice Thomas openly has been compromised, and he needs to resign.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Joinfortmill (Original post)

Tue Jun 14, 2022, 10:21 AM

2. I suspect that it's christian nationalism for both Thomas's.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread