HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Instant Karma Gets Man Af...

Tue Sep 14, 2021, 08:54 PM

Instant Karma Gets Man After He Vandalizes Louisiana Art Gallery

ouch!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/article/instant-karma-gets-man-after-he-vandalizes-louisiana-art-gallery/vi-AAOrlWj?ocid=msedgntp

Instant Karma Gets Man After He Vandalizes Louisiana Art Gallery
Duration: 00:46 5 hrs ago
Security cameras recorded a man vandalizing the front of an art gallery in Shreveport, Louisiana, on September 11 – and his near-instant karmic retribution. Edward Nader owns Nader’s Gallery, an art gallery in Shreveport, and was disturbed to find out that someone had knocked over some of the planters outside his establishment. “We work very hard to keep our area beautiful,” Nader noted in his original Facebook post where he shared the footage.

This video shows the man entering the frame as he is pulling one of the planters behind him, and then returning to knock over another planter, which Nader said were quite expensive. The man then proceeds to run away, but trips over a ledge and hits his face on a railing.

Nader posted photos of the destroyed planters to his Facebook page, along with the CCTV footage, asking for the community’s help in identifying whoever is featured in the video, referring to the incident as “instant karma!” Credit: Edward Nader via Storyful

5 replies, 963 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Instant Karma Gets Man After He Vandalizes Louisiana Art Gallery (Original post)
Demovictory9 Tuesday OP
ret5hd Tuesday #1
Clash City Rocker Tuesday #2
Demovictory9 Tuesday #3
intheflow Wednesday #5
BlueStater Tuesday #4

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)

Tue Sep 14, 2021, 08:58 PM

1. I think the surveillance tape could be...

considered “art”. Call it “Instant Karma”, advertise, display and sell it to help recoup their costs.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Sep 14, 2021, 09:12 PM

2. I'm guessing this guy was drinking

Reply to this post

Response to Clash City Rocker (Reply #2)

Tue Sep 14, 2021, 10:04 PM

3. weird drunk activity,.. stumbling about with flashlight destroying planters

Reply to this post

Response to Demovictory9 (Reply #3)

Wed Sep 15, 2021, 09:57 AM

5. I think it's his phone.

Not a flashlight. And it seems like drunken behavior to me. What I find most bizarre is that he’s running around a city barefoot.

Reply to this post

Tue Sep 14, 2021, 10:18 PM

4. Guy seems drunk to me.

He’s kind of stumbling around and the way he runs into the railing seems like it would be very hard for a sober person to do on accident. No one is THAT uncoordinated.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread