HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » White Male Xtian Terroris...

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 09:21 PM

White Male Xtian Terrorist Crashed Vehicle into Muslim Family Killing them

There have been reports of rising threats from white racists in canada. Justin Trudeau is also hated by white racists around that world.

The alleged Christianterrorist who mowed down a Muslim family was laughing as he got out of his blood covered truck, according to a witness.

Four members of a Canadian immigrant family were left dead and one hospitalised after Nathaniel Veltman, 20, allegedly crashed his vehicle into them deliberately as they took a walk.

A friend of the suspect told the newspaper that the 20-year-old had “never said anything hateful” about any groups before.

“He’s Christian and has a great relationship with God ... He was always pretty calm towards other people,” added the unnamed friend.

A co-worker told the newspaper that the suspect had been recently distressed by the death of a family member.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html

7 replies, 795 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply White Male Xtian Terrorist Crashed Vehicle into Muslim Family Killing them (Original post)
JI7 Jun 9 OP
Solly Mack Jun 9 #1
Solomon Jun 9 #2
GulfCoast66 Jun 9 #3
electric_blue68 Jun 10 #6
smirkymonkey Jun 9 #4
thecrow Jun 9 #5
electric_blue68 Jun 10 #7

Response to JI7 (Original post)

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 09:34 PM

1. People say things like "He's Christian" like it means innocent, kind, virtuous, good, nice, decent

devout.

As if saying "I, She, He" am/is Christian carries with it all the good in the world. Saying "He's Christian" doesn't confer any good qualities on him. Doesn't confer good qualities on anyone.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Solly Mack (Reply #1)

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 09:38 PM

2. Indeed!

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 10:08 PM

3. At the risk of offending my Christian brothers and sisters on DU.

I used to be a Christian. Of this dudes type.

From the Christianity I was raised with, I don’t doubt he does have a good relationship with his his god.

But a friend of 42 years, raised in the same church as me had found a different kind of Christianity to follow. A very liberal episcopal church in which he is very active. His kids are godchildren. He and I see eye to eye politically.

I don’t hate Christianity. I hate fundamental Christianity. Because I grew up in it and know it. It is incompatible with the life we all want. No less than fundamental Islam, Hinduism or any other religion.

Reply to this post

Response to GulfCoast66 (Reply #3)

Thu Jun 10, 2021, 02:18 AM

6. There are a few great liberal ecumenical churches...

in NYC.

Riverside Baptist Church, St John The Divine Cathedral, and a few others.

It's beautiful to go and walk through St John's (maybe not right now) and see all the 💖 ecumenical things, besides the gorgeous architecture of the church itself.
You'd love it.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 10:12 PM

4. I hope he burns in hell.

I don't know if such a think exists, but in this case, I hope it does.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 9, 2021, 10:16 PM

5. I bet his relationship with God

Is not so good anymore…!

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 10, 2021, 02:24 AM

7. Terrifying, and horrific!

Life sentence!