HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Insurrectionist Spotlight...

Fri Jun 4, 2021, 01:26 PM

Insurrectionist Spotlight: U.S. Marine veteran Carey Jon Walden

?s=21

?s=21

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
·
Jun 4, 2021
“I had just climbed the west wall lol."

U.S. Marine veteran Carey Jon Walden was arrested in Kansas City in connection with the Capitol attack. Feds interviewed him back on Feb. 3 after receiving a tip.

“This is from my Facebook,” he wrote on a printout of his Facebook post.

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
“I, Carey J. Walden, climbed a wall into the Capitol building on 6 Jan 21, at approx 1:00pm to 1:30pm. I took pictures and videos of where I entered. I went into a broken window, which was already broken… I fist bumped and ‘Devil horned’ the swat line.”

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
·
Jun 4, 2021
Replying to @ryanjreilly
“That’s where I think I was during protest,” Waldren wrote on the back of this map, the FBI said. Case unsealed on D.C. court docket today. Uploaded the FBI affidavit here: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.231563/gov.uscourts.dcd.231563.1.1.pdf

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
Walden actually has an initial appearance right now (which is probably why the court just got around to unsealing this). I happened upon it when I called in for another hearing. Don’t see any coverage of the case. He was arrested last Wednesday, May 28.

1 replies, 928 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Insurrectionist Spotlight: U.S. Marine veteran Carey Jon Walden (Original post)
soothsayer Jun 2021 OP
intheflow Jun 2021 #1

Response to soothsayer (Original post)

Fri Jun 4, 2021, 05:47 PM

1. Such a brainiac he's both defendant and prosecutor!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread