HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 5 Years In Prison For Tor...

Fri May 21, 2021, 02:16 AM

5 Years In Prison For Torturing Anyone With A Taser Who Is Not Resisting Arrest - Mandatory

That and 1 year in prison for not having your bodycam working (if you turn it off on purpose).

I am sick of watching the police punish people with a taser who are not resisting.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt in a lot of cases, but they taser people to torture them.

I watched the videos.

Yes torturing someone with a taser is better than shooting them, but it is still torture.

5 years assholes.

In the pen.

5 replies, 628 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply 5 Years In Prison For Torturing Anyone With A Taser Who Is Not Resisting Arrest - Mandatory (Original post)
DanieRains May 2021 OP
RockRaven May 2021 #1
multigraincracker May 2021 #2
Scrivener7 May 2021 #3
Vinca May 2021 #4
LiberatedUSA May 2021 #5

Response to DanieRains (Original post)

Fri May 21, 2021, 02:35 AM

1. While we're at it, how about a criminal penalty for lying to next of kin or in press releases about

the cause of death of anyone who dies in police custody or during police interactions? I'm sick of that shit.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri May 21, 2021, 04:05 AM

2. This might help.

Automatic blood test for any LEO that uses force. That would include drawing a firearm, use of chemical or electric devise.

I think this would really help reduce the use of force and all types of drug use by police. Donít think it doesnít happen, just like every other profession.

Reply to this post

Fri May 21, 2021, 06:09 AM

3. Cops don't even get mandatory prison for murdering people who are not resisting arrest

Let's start with that.

But I do get your point.

Reply to this post

Fri May 21, 2021, 07:11 AM

4. At least 5 years. Some of them use a taser as if it's a toy when it can be lethal force.

Reply to this post

Fri May 21, 2021, 07:50 AM

5. The George Floyd trial revealed an ugly truth we all pieced together long ago.

A compliant suspect doesnít move. Movement equals non compliance. Moving because of involuntary reactions due to a taser? You are non compliant. Struggle to breathe? You are non compliant.

The cop on the stand had to control himself when he realized the questions were leading to the implication that George Floyd became a compliant suspect when he finally stopped moving.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread