HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Update on Nebraska dad wh...

Wed May 19, 2021, 07:20 PM

Update on Nebraska dad who killed his 2 kids & fled to CA.

The Nebraska father charged in the deaths of his two children waived extradition in a court hearing Wednesday afternoon in California, clearing the way for him to return home to face charges. Adam L. Price, 35, has been charged

SNIP
Back at her home in Illinois, Nielsen spent the day making funeral arrangements for her kids. Nielsen said she brought their bodies back Tuesday from Nebraska to her home state of Illinois, and is planning a private viewing on Friday for family and a small group of close friends.
The children’s remains will be cremated, according to Nielsen.
Emily used to wear her ‘cowgirl boots’ everywhere,” she told The Daily Beast. “If I called them ‘cowboy boots,’ she would correct me and say, ‘No mom, they’re cowgirl boots.’ So we found a cowgirl boot urn for her. We picked one out for Teddy that had a space in front where we could put a picture of Batman in it.”

Price was arrested Sunday in Pacifica, California—a 25-hour drive from Bellevue—after investigators discovered his whereabouts thanks to an automated license plate reader in Nevada that clocked him going by. Autopsy results for the kids are still pending, which could lead to additional charges.

On Saturday at 1 p.m., Nielsen will host a public memorial at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Rock Falls, Illinois. The pastor who baptized Nielsen as a child will lead the ceremony, and Nielsen’s old music teacher will perform.
More..

That poor mom. Man, that's heartbreaking 🙁

https://www.thedailybeast.com/suspect-in-bellevue-nebraska-child-murders-adam-l-price-appears-in-court

4 replies, 1021 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Update on Nebraska dad who killed his 2 kids & fled to CA. (Original post)
Budi May 2021 OP
sheshe2 May 2021 #1
Budi May 2021 #2
sheshe2 May 2021 #3
Budi May 2021 #4

Response to Budi (Original post)

Wed May 19, 2021, 07:27 PM

1. Five and three.

I can't even.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sheshe2 (Reply #1)

Wed May 19, 2021, 07:39 PM

2. NE still has a death penalty, however its been in a state of controversy since 2015.

I don't care about him being put to death.
But I do want him sentenced to death so his miserable next 40+ years are spent sitting alone on death row.

No words more than that.

Sheshe2

Reply to this post

Response to Budi (Reply #2)

Wed May 19, 2021, 07:45 PM

3. Back at you.

budi.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread