HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Maryland's mask mandate i...

Sat May 15, 2021, 11:11 AM

Maryland's mask mandate is officially lifted as of midnight. You would never know that this morning.

I was out this morning running errands.

I went to our CSA. All masked and still a limit of one customer at a time in their pickup store.

I went to Harbor Freight. Everyone still masked.

Gas station. Obviously all outdoors. Everyone masked (and paying 2.96 for regular, but at least they ad gas).

Tuesday Morning (just cuz I enjoy browsing there) more crowded than in the recent past. No "mask required" sign like there always was, but everyone masked including the staff.

Grocery store was all masked. One way signs removed from the floor and "masks required signs gone.

On the morning news they were doing a live remote from Pimlico Race Course. The news person and the interviewee were unmasked and close together but the race later today will have everyone there masked.

3 replies, 548 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Maryland's mask mandate is officially lifted as of midnight. You would never know that this morning. (Original post)
Stinky The Clown May 15 OP
SergeStorms May 15 #1
beaglelover May 15 #2
JohnSJ May 15 #3

Response to Stinky The Clown (Original post)

Sat May 15, 2021, 11:14 AM

1. I'm in western New York....

As and everyone is still masked around here as well. I'll bet within the next week we'll start to see maskless faces though.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat May 15, 2021, 11:18 AM

2. Everyone may not know yet that it has been lifted.

I'm sure once people know the news that they are free of masks if they are fully vaccinated, you'll see more maskless faces. Can't wait for CA and L.A. County to release their updated mask guidelines. I will abide by whatever they decree.

Reply to this post

Sat May 15, 2021, 11:31 AM

3. With only 35% fully vaccinated, it sounds like people are more prudent than the CDC

At the beginning of the pandemic remember the CDC told people not to wear masks

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread