HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » LIGHTBULB: So CNN is rep...

Thu Apr 22, 2021, 10:25 AM

LIGHTBULB: So CNN is reporting that Cap Cops were told to focus on anti-Trumpers...

Washington (CNN) A US Capitol Police officer directed "all outside units" on the morning of January 6 to only monitor for anti-Trump agitators "who want to start a fight," not any "pro-Trump in the crowd," according to the findings of a newly revealed internal investigation.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren described the radio broadcast, the existence of which was not previously known, during a House Administration Committee hearing on security failures around the January 6 attack.

In that transmission, the officer said: "Attention all units on the field, we're not looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd. We're only looking for any anti pro-Trump who want to start a fight," according to Lofgren, a California Democrat.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/politics/us-capitol-police-officer-investigation-radio-broadcast-lofgren/index.html

The lightbulb is for the Qanonsense that the marauders were BLM/Antifa provocateurs; I mean, the cops who were on the front line observing everything would have reported this activity, right? Or were they too busy taking selfies?

4 replies, 758 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply LIGHTBULB: So CNN is reporting that Cap Cops were told to focus on anti-Trumpers... (Original post)
Montauk6 Apr 22 OP
Botany Apr 22 #1
Wingus Dingus Apr 22 #4
Turbineguy Apr 22 #2
TheRealNorth Apr 22 #3

Response to Montauk6 (Original post)

Thu Apr 22, 2021, 10:34 AM

1. This shows that Trump/The Coup People had people on the inside before the attack on the Capitol

These people need to outed, prosecuted, fired from their jobs in law enforcement, and given a
chance to lessen their prison sentences by cooperating with the FBI and the DoJ.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Botany (Reply #1)

Thu Apr 22, 2021, 11:31 AM

4. Yup. Inside job. Some of the police acted as enablers.

Reply to this post

Response to Montauk6 (Original post)

Thu Apr 22, 2021, 10:35 AM

2. Sounds like a coded

invitation to take a coffee break.

Reply to this post

Response to Turbineguy (Reply #2)

Thu Apr 22, 2021, 11:26 AM

3. +1

As I said before, after watching the footage, it doesn't even look like there were 1000 Capitol police. I think there were traitors from within and the good cops got left out to get beaten/killed by the bad cops.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread