HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A lawyer for an accused O...

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 09:34 PM

A lawyer for an accused Oaf Creeper says the group's 'quick reaction force' was just one guy

In February, federal prosecutors arrested several members of the Oath Keepers - an anti-government militia group - on charges related to participating in the riot at the Capitol on January 6.

Prosecutors alleged that the Oath Keeper members had planned part of their attack. They wore tactical gear, held training sessions in the weeks before, and looked at then-President Donald Trump's direction for their assault on Congress, prosecutors laid out in court documents.

One part of the Oath Keepers' plan, prosecutors said, citing text messages, was having a "QRF," or "quick reaction force," nearby that could supply firearms to militia members "if something goes to hell."

But that "quick reaction force" was actually just one guy who "is in his late 60s, obese, and has cardiopulmonary issues, a bad back, a bum knee, and is [in] need of a hip replacement," according to a new court filing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/a-lawyer-for-an-accused-oath-keeper-capitol-rioter-says-the-groups-quick-reaction-force-of-weapon-suppliers-was-actually-just-one-guy/ar-BB1ed1Qr?li=BBnb7Kz

That could apply to most of these cosplayer militia men.

4 replies, 490 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply A lawyer for an accused Oaf Creeper says the group's 'quick reaction force' was just one guy (Original post)
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Mar 3 OP
kairos12 Mar 3 #1
magicarpet Mar 3 #2
Dagstead Bumwood Mar 3 #3
magicarpet Mar 3 #4

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 09:42 PM

1. That describes all the Plumber's Crack

terrorists.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 10:10 PM

2. My neighbor has a beer belly and eats 3 dozen Dunkin Donuts on a daily basis....

.... can he join one of thems violent Fascist militias ?

Oh,... and he loves to wear camo and bullet proof vests.

Reply to this post

Response to magicarpet (Reply #2)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 10:13 PM

3. Does he treat his wife like property, too?

I hear that's the litmus test.

Reply to this post

Response to Dagstead Bumwood (Reply #3)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 10:22 PM

4. Oh yes the wife just like chattle. And he spends an inordinate amount of time,...

... out in the back shed with his 13 year old daughter,... playing "Doctor" I think he calls it,... what ever that means.

Nice guy,... I borrowed my lawn mower about five years ago,... hasn't brought it back yet.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread