HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I Am Sorry If You Are A R...

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:35 AM

I Am Sorry If You Are A Republican You Are My Mortal Enemy And My Country's Deadly Enemy

Some of you can reach out to Republicans. That is fine, and if you have the stomach for that go for it.

For me today's Republicans are worse than 1930's Nazis. They must be utterly destroyed.

Now not every single Republican is as bad as other ones, but the "party" is a criminal pack of traitors who would gladly watch millions of Americans die if they thought it would help them amass a tiny bit of power. If you disagree, name one thing Republicans did to help Obama create jobs. Yeah, thought so.

My mission in life is to destroy the Republican Party and the unquenchable greed, terror, racism, and death it represents and promotes.

When I was suffering in 2008, and 2009 Republicans (admittedly) were working to destroy Obama (and make him a 1 term president) and to hell with my family.

I will NEVER FORGIVE THEM.

I applaud Mitt, and Lisa, and even Susan for the times they voted to not kill me, but those votes barely move the needle. John McCain also voted to not kill me once or twice, and I called his office to thank him, back when Republicans answered their phones. Mitt, Lisa, and Susan need to leave their party of Trump / McConnell / Sick Bastards Withy Rat Brains or be destroyed. They won't be able to fix it. Ever. EVER.

My job isn't president, and I support my president's efforts to work with my enemies, because that is necessary. He can be the carrot, and I will be a thousand BIG sticks. When Republicans start giving a damn about Americans who aren't insanely rich, or living in a "trickle down" fantasy world I may change my mind. As for today all Republicans are an organized criminal gang who would burn our country to the ground to hold onto power.

To hell with them.

I checked my Act Blue Express and it says $6,232.82. I had over $12,000 in my Act Blue before I got the express. Republicans need to be defeated/destroyed everywhere, even if it means spending money I shouldn't be spending.

/Rant

14 replies, 1185 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 14 replies Author Time Post
Reply I Am Sorry If You Are A Republican You Are My Mortal Enemy And My Country's Deadly Enemy (Original post)
DanieRains Feb 23 OP
live love laugh Feb 23 #1
Irish_Dem Feb 23 #2
totodeinhere Feb 23 #3
DanieRains Feb 23 #5
harumph Feb 23 #14
OneGrassRoot Feb 23 #13
blue sky at night Feb 23 #4
Talitha Feb 23 #7
Bettie Feb 23 #12
Ka-Dinh Oy Feb 23 #6
DanieRains Feb 23 #8
quakerboy Feb 23 #9
Magoo48 Feb 23 #10
John Ludi Feb 23 #11

Response to DanieRains (Original post)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:39 AM

1. OMG Yeeeessssss!!!!

Iím so with you. Maybe not in dollars but I hope to match you in time and effort.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:42 AM

2. +1

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:48 AM

3. Too much hyperbole.

The Republicans are not worse than the Nazis of the 1930's.

To say that is an insult to Holocaust survivors and their descendants. Nothing can be worse than the Nazis. Most Republicans are bad but not that bad.

Reply to this post

Response to totodeinhere (Reply #3)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:54 AM

5. To Me I Come From Fire Hell Their Objections To Combatting Climate Change Will Kill More Than Hitler

When all is said and done.

A completely different kind of evil I will admit.

They would gladly kill your children if they thought the could advance from your kid's deaths.

Sad, but true.

"Freedom to not wear a mask while their sick asses are infecting their neighbors".

Reply to this post

Response to DanieRains (Reply #5)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 09:51 AM

14. Yep. They'll put in place policies that kill our children, and then exclaim

"Who could have predicted???!" Their schtick is playing dumb while the world burns.

Reply to this post

Response to totodeinhere (Reply #3)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 08:59 AM

13. In a way, I also feel they are worse...

I suppose it depends on whether we're talking about elected politicians versus the citizenry. When it comes to the citizenry, many who identified as being part of the Nazi Party did so out of abject fear.

The GQP supporters - might as well call them all Trumpers - are doing so willingly. Very willingly. Gleefully, even, and many of them are very much about "exterminating" half of the country. Not only the obvious targets of their hate (anyone not white, hetero, Christian and born in the US) but also those of us who aren't in the GQP. They loathe anything and anyone they deem liberal.

Yeah, to me the tens of millions of citizens who identy as GQP are worse than those who identified as being part of the Nazi Party. A few Holocaust survivors have said the same, though much more eloquently.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 12:49 AM

4. This post is so where I am at...

I will NEVER FORGIVE THEM, including my so called brother...what he believes is so f'ing crazy I don't ever want to talk to him again. He and his kind want me and all of us D E A D. I am so ready to punch his lights out but I won't ever go near him again. Thanks for putting in words so well what I feel.

Reply to this post

Response to blue sky at night (Reply #4)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 01:33 AM

7. My so-called brother, also... and his 'Karen' wife.

Trumpanzees to the max... hate to say it but they are dead to me.

Reply to this post

Response to blue sky at night (Reply #4)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 08:53 AM

12. My TWO so-called brothers

and their Karen wives too.

I have no desire to see either of them, ever again.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 01:05 AM

6. I agree with you but please remember Merrick Garland is a Republican.

This is the DU member formerly known as Doreen.

Reply to this post

Response to Ka-Dinh Oy (Reply #6)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 01:35 AM

8. So Is Adam Kinsinger Who I Admire Though I Disagree With Most Of His Ideas

It is not just the fact that he is Anti-Trump he is also fighting the good fight from inside the Nazi/Republican Party.

I respect some Republicans. Even my Republican BIL. But the party is pure voter supressing scum.

Reply to this post

Response to Ka-Dinh Oy (Reply #6)

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 03:44 AM

9. It is important to remember

Though i suspect remembering it means different things to different people.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 07:30 AM

10. Conservative thought and obstructionism

is an age-old ball and chain which progressives have dragged across history.

Some minds are designed to stand pat and stroke the status quo.
Some minds want to tinker and experiment, forge ahead.

Im a progressive. I canít help it. I donít care how conservatives are wired; their sluggish ways frustrate the hell outta me.

There you have it.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 23, 2021, 07:35 AM

11. I consider them

to be a major impediment to our evolution as a species...an evolution that is necessary for humanity to have the slightest chance of surviving and rectifying the damage we have done to the very planet we live on. If the mindset that they epitomize is not somehow purged from our psychology, I don't think we'll have to worry too much about how history will view this period...as there won't BE a history as no one will be around to remember it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread