HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Preview For This Week's T...

Sun Feb 14, 2021, 07:13 PM

Preview For This Week's Top 10 Conservative Idiots

Jacob Chansley, the "QAnon Shaman," regrets his involvement in the Capitol Riot that occurred on January 6, he said in a statement his St. Louis-based attorney released Monday.

Chansley is facing charges for his alleged role in the Capitol Riot. In a statement released by attorney Al Watkins, Chansley says he takes responsibility for his actions.

“My time in jail has permitted me to start to reanalyze my life. I am deeply committed to ahimsa, a basic principle of non-violence which applies all living creatures, large and small. There was a lot that happened over time which led up to January 6, 2021. I am working on coming to grips with that.

I am deeply disappointed in former President Trump. He was not honorable. He let a lot of peaceful people down. I have to leave judging him up to other people. It is my aim to focus on what is important at this time. What is important is for me to apologize.

Read more: https://www.kmov.com/news/qanon-shaman-regrets-capitol-riot-says-president-trump-was-not-honorable/article_5577a5ca-6a84-11eb-8c1f-df7eac09a7b2.html

Oh sure it's all fun and games until your man crush commences a violent insurrection that gets 5 people killed and cops beaten to death with their own flag. But hey, you do you!

**canned audience laughter and applause**

This week the Top 10 is all new live from Burbank! We bring you the latest highlights and lowlights from the impeachment trial, the Q Anon Shaman is rethinking his life choices, we ask What's Up With India, Q Anon's theories get crazier, we profile Dave Ramsey and we play a game of Is It Racist? Spoiler alert! Probably! Plus in our weekly investigative piece Top 10 Investigates, is your baby ingesting toxic baby food? An alarming FDA study suggests it might be the case! And in our weekly visit to the Holy Church Of The Top 10 in "Holy Shit", supporters of the Dark One are attempting to find ridiculous prophecies that he might still be in power, and our resident pastor is going to present the craziest of them! Not everything is a sign guys! We also have a new "I Need A Drink" in which we're going to get drunk and tell you about the strange tale of the Gorilla Glue Girl! Plus in "Road To The White House" - we're going to educate Trump supporters about what a president really does for a living!

Top 10 Conservative Idiots: Wed at 2:00 PM /shameless self promotion

0 replies, 329 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread