HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Maybe Trump told McQarthy...

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 08:05 AM

Maybe Trump told McQarthy the mob was Antifa because that was part of the Qoup script...

... and with Kevin "I-think-there-are-2-people-Putin-pays" McQarthy's response, that it was "your [Trump's] people", he was now most-certainly off-script.

Congress might want to subpoena talking heads from a few propagandist news orgs, like Fox, Newsmax and OANN, to find out how and when they got the word to start blaming Antifa. Those roles and instructions may have been handed out before January 6th. I wouldn't put it past them, and it sure would be nice to roll up those 3 POS networks more directly in this seditious clusterf*ck.

6 replies, 671 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Maybe Trump told McQarthy the mob was Antifa because that was part of the Qoup script... (Original post)
zonemaster Feb 2021 OP
Sedona Feb 2021 #1
sop Feb 2021 #2
zonemaster Feb 2021 #3
Hugin Feb 2021 #4
tanyev Feb 2021 #5
sop Feb 2021 #6

Response to zonemaster (Original post)

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 08:19 AM

1. My sister has gone full on bat shit Q Anon

and she was posting the Antifa-BLM lie on Jan 6

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 08:21 AM

2. Why would Antifa want to assault the Capitol to stop the EC certification process?

To keep Fascist Trump in office?

Reply to this post

Response to sop (Reply #2)

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 08:25 AM

3. Oh, I'm not saying it had to make sense.

Being able to weave a lie into the web of truth and reality is a challenge for sane people, let alone this crew. The 'blame Antifa' angle would just be another vector of conspiracy.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 08:26 AM

4. How could it be Antifa when he was talking at them only a few minutes earlier?

Wouldn't they have taken the opportunity to end it right there?

It would seem to be the shortest and easiest path rather than risking an attack on the Capitol simply to possibly make Trump "look bad".

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 09:39 AM

5. Yes, I just speculated about that in another thread.

Weird that Donny would blame Antifa as soon as things got going and to someone who's been so supportive of him all along. Makes me think casting the blame on them was an early part of the plan. And remember some Proud Boys sent out a notice to wear black instead of their usual black and gold?

ETA: Good chance blaming Antifa would be the justification for declaring martial law.

Reply to this post

Response to tanyev (Reply #5)

Sat Feb 13, 2021, 10:03 AM

6. I'm surprised George Soros wasn't implicated.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread