HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Impeachment Day Two notes...

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 06:50 PM

Impeachment Day Two notes and links to articles

Last edited Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:31 AM - Edit history (3)

Impeachment Day One notes and links to articles:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215082089

[9:04 AM, 2/10/2021] prayer in Senate started now...JH CHRIST on a cracker!!@!!!
The stupidity of this praying shit coming from the most hypocritical body ever to sit on their fat asses in history since the Ides of March!!! They are telling them to remain silent and listen! Like bad students.

Raskin: Sent by the president to incite: Whipped crowd into frenzy…if you don’t fight like hell…never take back country with weakness…he said fight like hell…they brought hell…Incited. Delighted by it...confused others not happy like him....Watched on TV like a reality show...inciter in chief...tweets...rampaging mob...Trump" I know your pain Hurt Election stolen landslide everyone knows it...." He did not console commiserated with mob...Their election stolen...he continued big lie...Joe won 7 million votes...When he said "go in peace...we love you... you are special a day that will live in disgrace...." It was coming, go I told you it was coming, then congratulatory rallying cry for next round..."
People need to carefully review if teachers are watching with students. Graphic images to come today...Donald Trump committed massive crime worst in history if America....must be convicted...president trying to change subject...that his first amendment right to incite... legal underpinnings all wrong...violent insurrection as free speech sets off new rioters and mobs.
They will use this argument....180 const. scholars called his arguments "legally frivolous.... No reasonable scholar or jurist would defend as free speech his inciting and watching attack on Senate on TV...fire in crowded theater not exactly.... worse. by the town fire chief to set it on fire and watched it burn...." They did it as patriotic duty... Sorry distracted by helping to seniros get vaccines. One did.

Trump's remarks just a speech....no...led 1000s to storm capitol with weapons, break windows storm walls… kill cops...it will be clear where mob came from... "To stop the steal he told them to stop an election to stop you us...Election stolen... stop the steal... fight like hell...remember these words...he seeded his followers for weeks...he knew some would be angry...his false claims...voice would be stolen" Showing clip of not allowing them to steal "over and over..." His words. Grooming his base...

[9:36 AM, 2/10/2021] "To stop the steal he told them to stop an election to stop you us...Election stolen... stop the steal... fight like hell...remember these words...he seeded his followers for weeks...he knew some would be angry...his false claims...voice would be stolen" Showing clip of not allowing them to steal "over and over..." His words. Grooming his base... oops repeated...
[9:38 AM, 2/10/2021] "Threatens officials with criminal penalties....justice said no support for him...went to public forums to get Congress not to certify...threatened VP, nothing worked...back against wall...all else failed....STop steal...fight like hell..."

BEST BEST lawyer I have heard in ages... Matlock level lawyer…Perry Mason on steroids.
18 days advance notice...fight like hell...come to DC...scheduled rally at exact time when counting of electoral vote happened...ended own speech as Pelosi gavelled the count...a couple miles away he called them to march down Penn Ave go to Capitol...patriotic duty because election stolen...they heard it and knew they had heard before "Election stolen Stop the sTeal Fight Like Hell...."

He's TOAST...whether it works is the ????
THIS IS A BLOODY MASSACRE TRIAL....

Our Battleship Potempkin moment. See Eisenstein's film, the baby buggy scene that leads to Russian Revolution... And yet these effing MOFOs will vote it down on party partisan lines. Unless we fight it tooth and nail with every ounce of our being....He keeps repeating the three key phrases now. shows the clips and quotes...Now invokes LEOs and the violence...his duty to stop it dereliction...

to be cont.....
Quotes saying he called us to DC. A ton of quotes...yelled out and Greene... No not Greene it was the Texas bitch who a judge let out of jail and allowed to go to vacation in Mexico Cuddy was her name.

He praised we love you he told them as lives were lst 140 wounded cops. 5 deaths...he could ahve said stop the attack with same force as stop the steal...sadly he didn't...ayet not successful thanks to bravery of LEOs and senators who did their duty under threat of mortal peril....OH I WOULD NOT WNAT HIM PROSECUTINGME@!!!!!!

5 dead that terrible tragic day. A woman shot dead 50 feet from where we certified lateer in day...criminal complaints from Justice...tons of guilty...said they would have killed Mike P --Proud boy confession...looking for Pelosi to shoot in brain..." Defendents have confessed and said on film that were following president's orders.... He made them believe....

[9:56 AM, 2/10/2021] Raskin now reminds them they were there until 4, grateful to thank Pence for his actions, for following oath and duty faith...couple hours sleep...called immigrant dad said proudest moment in Congress was that day..humbled to be here today like that day, we should overcome and use resolve to uphold democracy.."

Swalwell and Castro next with step-by-step…Lie halfway around world before the truth especially w2hen president does it...not one speech mob provoked over many months foreseeable attack, preventable...

Transition of power..."I'll have to see...I am not saying...get rid of ballots and their willl be a continuation...no transfer of power..." saying they believe it's rigged...alll agreeing...had to be a cheat...says all who were asked at rally...he says all those there have lost (he is a Dem in Texas) but he asked if any ever tried to say it was rigged over and over. They would not....and all know understand it is dangerous....that an election doesn't count...stolen vice especially if lies...

These Dems congressmen managers are auditoning for senate jobs... OMG… Imagine being behind and opponent saying nt fair, stop election. No here you count every vote...he knew that but wanted to inflame base...t o result in a stolen rigged election...he said it on election night before they were counted 1 am he declared victory....fraud embarrassment...we were getting ready tp win...frankly we did win..." He called it rigged on Nov 4. Never recanted.
The next day Phoenix 100 armed rioters intimidating...Philadelphia same day plot to attack count... Atlanta Detroit Milwaukee…They used armed force....seeing Stop the count crap in Phoenix clips...he said we were winning then numbers whittled away...people on bullhorns screaming threatening statehouses… They bought into the big lie.

After he lost he incited further with increasingly forceful language --specifics to how to fight...Show up 1/6 to stop certification... They did not come out of thin air…Also he jacked prices of his hotel that day....Swalwell...end of beginning (Churchill quote was beginning of end) He assembled kindling tinder wood ready to light a match...and he lost by 7 million...he had backup plan...told base more lies...doused flames with kerosine...not random guy at bar blowing steam...groomed base with no basis in truth nut to inflame base...Nov 15 I concede nothing...long way to go...DEAD voted.... Twitter...

My bingo card is clicking like Geiger counter now... With him or against him...his tweets hundreds....dialing int meetings...on TV...rallies..>DEAD people were requesting ballots dead all over by midnight vote dumps after midnight...Anything to trigger his base...
[10:20 AM, 2/10/2021] His message fight like hell...caused actual danger...Michigan...should have won...rigged...said more votes in Detroit than people 670k inhabitants, 200k voted...
Supporters surrounded SOS Michigan's home.

[10:24 AM, 2/10/2021] Secretary inside with family terrorized...not first time they threatened and intimidated... DT knew from Nov 3...he could stop it...he was never shy about using platforms...he could have stopped it instead in escalating violence he incited more. 14 twitter claims that day...cannot be certified...RINOs allowed Dems to cheat election we won...we will never give up..."

till certified...Mitch McConnell said EC had spoken. Swalwell is a top-notch prosecutor. The last chance to stop peaceful transition of power on 1/6.. Castro explained the idea of a lie. Esp. for a POTUS. Spent 50mil to amplify his stop the steal…They ran everywhere until 1/5....I saw them constantly. A deliberate call to action...spent that campaign money he raised...Tweeted BIG PROTEST BE THERE WILL BE WILD....not random... 18 days before...18 day reminder over and over and over to stop the steal...if Dem rigged it proof of such it is an act of war, Dems will fight, Mitch and GOP would not fight.." They had accepted the process by then...ACT oof War if GOP...Lied and said FBI Justice said it was massive cheat (LIE), then he said history will remember (first he ever said such a thing) DON't MISS IT...SEE YOU IN DC...BIG RALLY IN DC at 11 am. STOP THE STEAL...retweeted WOMAN FR AMERICA creator of stop the steal...she said cavalry was coming and webpage... A great honor he said. Stated over and over to 70m followers...thanked by her...he retweets that they are gonna fight strong...bringing the cavalry....not just any old protest...inciting something historic...organized....tagged others to retweet... Same three phrase plus I WILL BE THERE...HISTORIC DAY Now Swalwell is asking if this is premeditated. he was a prosecutor in Cali...he warned of coming storm... Dems and weak RINO section of GOP they won't stand for steal...1000s pouring in...tags the GOP leadership...FBI was warning by then...never about one speech... He says left lies, ruthless want power by any means necessary (Malcolm X quote!!!! Plagiarising)...he led that mob to the doorstep...not all some were peaceful their right to peaceful protest...but what he did was different he repeatedly over months rigged stolen patriotic duty to fight in spite of priming and channeling rage call to arms...Told people armed to teeth to deliver premeditated attack...foreseeable to Trump...evidence has shown and will show...and also the truth..

15 minute break..

[11:05 AM, 2/10/2021] Madeline dean...
Map of 62 election challenges...lost 61...in PA one said watchers could stand closer...not a single court found merit on speculative lies of fraud...upheld...courts said dangerous...Matthew Brandt: Court presnted strained accusations without merit...cannot disenfrachise 6 mill citix=zen, no right to d so...on appeal A Trump court appellate agreed that no farud or illegal tossing out mail in votes illegal and upset all down ballot races...Parker E. Mich stunnng in scope breathtaking 5.5 mil disenfranchised...he told them they were setalin rgged...judge after judge said opposite true....

Called SOS Michigan a felon...terrorized her...pressured members to change minds...GOP tried to rescind vote but could not...Trump got Shurkey and Chatfield to overturn results...be clear calling officials, hosting advising they do it....in her state too PA WArd and Cutler said DT insisted they overturn...called the GOP legislatures...Can't let it happen for our country this election must be turned around we won sing states all of them..." He invited GOP PA to WH. They did not do it either....

[11:19 AM, 2/10/2021] A POTUS asking them to overturn an election...Georgia Raffensperger (sp?) was attacked relentlessly 17 tweets.. DISASTER... OBSTINATE.. PLAYED FOR A FOOL... Raffensperger (sp?git death threats his wife...they moved..they VOTED for DT...savagely attacked for soing his job...undermine people's votes...betray anyone if they got in the way... Raffensperger (sp?family!! He knew it was hapening...Did Trump say no supporters not what I meant MASSIVE FRAUD... LIKE 3rd WOR COUNTRY... ENEMY OF PEOPLE... GOP OR NOT!!!!!

GEorgia SOS begged him to stop. Stop inspiring violence. Challenge go to court but what he was doing diff : Sterling said Someone going to get shot, killed, violence foreseeable...please help...but TRUMP asked them to lie be a hero. Official refused.
Ted Lieu: He's awesome. Immigrant Ohio basement. Poor Flea market stores, USAF. Family Business selling in stores. TRAINED in Alabama as prosecutor...How did we get to Senate as crime scene with NG with body armor in halls....how did we get here?
He said the Senate pathetic...they were in his pocket except what he called Surrender caucus... 16 US attornies denied anomalies...no real fraud....Barr even found zero...no different outcome....gave Biden votes, Barr resigned...loyalist forced to resign over not lying for DT.... DT turned to those who would do his bidding .... fired Acting AG Rosen... Jeffrey Clark, he replaced Rosen and tried to stop EV cert...his efforts failed and so in desperation turned on Pence....

I LOVE LIEU….1/4 Georgia rally: "I hope Mike Pence comes through for us...of course if he doesn't come through I won't like him so much..." Kept leaning on Pence saying to base that Pence coul do it to make them lean on him...1 dozen times...."Pence a hero or a pussy" he tweeted. "Pence started getting threats. He stood his ground. Targetted. Stood strong. Too put country vote oath values morals above one man." Everytime rule of law prevailed will of electorate prevailed, so he ran out of non-violent options, tried everything he could to keep power. Then attacked YOUR Senate chamber...all the brave ones who knew...
Tomorrow Gaetz and Jordan respond cocky assholes.

[11:42 AM, 2/10/2021] Congresswoman Plaskett...

Truth to power. That is how we know he saw it coming...his incitement of PROUD BOYS since 2018 classified as extremist org by FBI causing serious violence, attacked some at a rally with baseball bat..asked if he'd tell them to condemn white sup. and militia groups...HE said STAND BACK Stand BY...

They adopted that as their new slogan and made merch for his rallies....followed his orders. the two leaders heading to Capitol on 1/6 charged obstructing... After 12 PM and a Biden rally workers in Texas I-35 San Antonio to Austin tried to stop the bus and run the bus off the road…. Filled with volunteers. One intentionally crashed into a car driven by Biden campaign workers. His response TWEETED 3, 2, 1 GO I LOVE TEXAS...and the video...he added a fight song 12.6 million views on Twitter. He bragged at a rally... see the way our people Trump and American flag protecting his people...he laughed....nit a joke...so violent even FBI responded...

DT could have said something. IN MY OPINION, THESE PATRIOTS DID NOTHING WRONG...they were patriots for trying to drive a bus off a highway with his opponents' And HE THANKED THEM. Organized by a Keith Lee. Fundraised, told supporters how flimsy: Y'all get to attack capitol, bullhorn to scale walls, urged them to go in....

Same groups got the 1/6 rally. Proud Boys standing by..HE TWEETED 8:45 We have just begun to fight...incited them...in Michigan Proud Boys said DESTROY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LISTEN...

Pearson: This isn't over. We knew both parties against we the people...we are the Cavalry...no one coming for us.... NOTE: Proud Boy leaders all ethnic. Ask yourself why these White racist pigs did that...

I predict the GOP plans to say the Proud Boys are ANTIFA. Mark my words.
Proud Boys beat people up 1/5, vandalized a black church...
: They plan to throw the Proud Boys under...

The Rally planned a diff day for the rally. DT made them bring it 1/6...took over...Women for America First: Invited them to largest rally to stop the steal...they were supposed to stay and count for Women for America First...no march permitted. DT made the march part of it against the permit....not a coincidence....

[11:42 AM, 2/10/2021] Congresswoman Plaskett...
Truth to power. That is how we know he saw it coming...his incitement of PROUD BOYS since 2018 classified as extremist org by FBI causing serious violence, attacked some at a rally with baseball bat..asked if he'd tell them to condemn white sup. and militia groups...HE said STAND BACK Stand BY...

They adopted that as their new slogan and made merch for his rallies....followed his orders. the two leaders heading to Capitol on 1/6 charged obstructing... After 12 PM and a Biden rally workers in Texas I-35 San Antonio to Austin tried to stop the bus and run the bus off the road…. Filled with volunteers. One intentionally crashed int a car driven by a Biden campaign workers. His response TWEETED 3, 2, 1 GO I LOVE TEXAS...and the video...he added a fight song 12.6 million views on TWitter. He bragged at a rally... see the way our people Trump and American flag protecting his people...he laughed....nit a joke...so violent even FBI responded...

DT could have said something. IN MY OPINION THESE PATRIOTS DID NOTHING WRONG...they were patriots for trying to drive a bus off a highway with his opponents' And HE THANKED THEM. Organized by a Keith Lee. Fundraised, told supporters how flimsy : Y'all get to attack capitol, bullhorn to scale walls, urged them to go in....

Same groups got the 1/6 rally. Proud Boys standing by..HE TWEETED 8:45 We have just begun to fight...incited them...in Michigan Proud Boys said DESTROY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LISTEN...

Pearson: This isn't over. We knew both parties against we the people...we are the Cavalry...no one coming for us.... NOTE: Proud Boy leaders all ethnicities. Ask yourself why these White racist pigs did that...

I predict the GOP plans to say the Proud Boys are ANTIFA. Mark my words.
Proud Boys beat people up 1/5, vandalized a black church...
: They plan to throw the Proud Boys under...

The Rally planned a diff day for the rally. DT made them bring it 1/6...took over...Women for America First: Invited them to largest rally to stop the steal...they were supposed to stay and count for Women for America First...no march permitted. DT made the march part of it against the permit....not a coincidence....

Mark my words.. Proud Boys will be Antifa when GOP defends DT.
The Cavalry...blueprinted it on public forums, not hidden...we know (I KNOW I MONITORED THEM fro 16 days here at DU)....

to be cont.

KNEW KNEW KNEW.....everything else was a distraction...

I still have more impeach signs...ORGANIZED...an actual tactical victory to have intended effect...soldiers, cops, rightwing gun humpers...DT wanted it...

Yes it's illegal but this is war and we are clearly in a post-legal part of our history...I had the difficult task of having the talk with children...daddy might not come home...PATRIOTS.
They had maps floorplans...
Arrest worst traitors only 2000 cops, Capitol the goal...4000 likes, 100s of posts, communication devices using walkie talkies through bldg. advanced planning earpieces in Proud Boy ears...(they expected help from DT)..

[12:16 PM, 2/10/2021] The cops useless fatassses or girls...BUT GOP WILL TRY TO PRETEND THEY WERE ANTIFA BECAUSE STOOOOOOOPID MIXED BLOOD WANNA-BE WHITE DUDES FELLL FOR THE OKEY DOKE... FUCK me.. To show up incognito and cause violence....OMG OMG we are being played in real time.

Ethnic dummies about to be left holding DT's bag... Q-ANON will say DT did it on purpose...
THAT is why I could not figure why all the PB were not white.

I am now officially sick.. Steve Bannon...slick as white snot...
Larkworthy: Vichy USA.

Peace Out...I was too stunned to go on....

Insurrection Day: Pre-Impeachment Trial links Pt.16
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215069318

20 replies, 535 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 20 replies Author Time Post
Reply Impeachment Day Two notes and links to articles (Original post)
Generic Other Feb 10 OP
Generic Other Feb 10 #1
iemitsu Feb 10 #2
Generic Other Feb 11 #6
iemitsu Feb 10 #3
tanyev Feb 10 #4
Generic Other Feb 10 #5
Generic Other Feb 11 #7
Generic Other Feb 11 #8
Generic Other Feb 11 #9
Generic Other Feb 11 #10
Generic Other Feb 11 #11
Generic Other Feb 11 #12
Generic Other Feb 11 #13
Generic Other Feb 11 #14
Generic Other Feb 11 #15
Generic Other Feb 11 #16
Generic Other Feb 11 #17
Generic Other Feb 11 #18
Cha Feb 11 #19
Generic Other Feb 11 #20

Response to Generic Other (Original post)

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 06:51 PM

1. I got a bad premonition of tomorrow's line of defense...

Last edited Thu Feb 11, 2021, 03:53 AM - Edit history (2)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215086089
GOs post.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Generic Other (Reply #1)

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 07:29 PM

2. I hope that democrats are prepared for this possibility.

We can't ever take our eyes off the road or we will be in the ditch.

Reply to this post

Response to Generic Other (Reply #1)

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:20 AM

6. Well this Tucker Carlson creep is preparing the narrative...

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 07:30 PM

3. Thanks for the transcript.

I have been busy and could not watch the whole thing.

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 07:36 PM

4. Wow! What a lot of work.

Thank you!

Reply to this post

Response to tanyev (Reply #4)

Wed Feb 10, 2021, 07:38 PM

5. It's my country

I am home...Covid-19 lockdown...

A real patriot. Not a scumbag RepubliQan...

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:25 AM

7. At this point there are only two possibilities remaining for Republican Senators who vote to acquit

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:32 AM

8. Imagine, for a moment, that congress was attacked and Donnie had nothing to do with it.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:36 AM

9. Malcolm Nance: Today's lesson...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215088517
Nevilledog's post

NOTE: I agree except I think they tried to exploit some people of color as human shields in PB groups. Same with Tulsi G. and Nikki H. It's sad.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:38 AM

10. Trump's Tweet Attacking Pence Came Right After Learning His VP's Life Was In Danger

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:42 AM

11. Wake me when Trump is actually INDICTED.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:48 AM

12. DO NOT EVER TELL ME AGAIN: DEMOCRATS ARE IN DISARRAY.

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:49 AM

13. Trump's strategy in 2016 also was to basically say: "If I didn't win, the election was rigged"

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:53 AM

14. Rep. Joaquin Castro Lays Out Impact of Trump's Big Lie - NowThis News

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 01:54 AM

15. Republican Senators will not convict Trump because they're sorry the insurrection failed

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 02:08 AM

16. "Did the impeachment managers bring up the 'Trump Army' emails he sent to millions of people...?"

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 02:11 AM

17. What do you suppose is going through the mind of the Mad Monster of Mar-a-Lago tonight?

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 02:13 AM

18. The rarely seen "Reverse Nuremberg Defense."

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 02:15 AM

19. TY for all this GO!

Reply to this post

Thu Feb 11, 2021, 03:12 AM

20. There is more than enough evidence that Trump was aiming for an excuse for martial law,

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread