HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Marjorie Taylor Greene Is...

Sat Jan 30, 2021, 01:41 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is The Rotting Fish Tied Around All Republicans Necks

They are all walking/stumbling around, and are too stupid to know where the horrible smell is coming from.

It isn't just Trump.

I know some (right wing) folks are like bears, and the worse it smells the better, but the rest of America, yuk!!!!

I know today's Republicans want to lock up the Ku Klux Klan vote, and will do what's necessary, but there isn't enough Klansmen to keep them winning elections.

Yes, we gotta add the Q-Anon votes to the Klansmen's votes, but it still doesn't amount to 50% plus 1 in most of America. For the sake of unity I won't mention the parts of America where the Q/Klan/Nazi vote is over 50%. I'm being nice tonight.

Danie~

4 replies, 546 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Marjorie Taylor Greene Is The Rotting Fish Tied Around All Republicans Necks (Original post)
DanieRains Jan 30 OP
RockRaven Jan 30 #1
LeftInTX Jan 30 #2
yonder Jan 30 #3
Blue Owl Jan 30 #4

Response to DanieRains (Original post)

Sat Jan 30, 2021, 01:46 AM

1. Every single Repuke pol should be asked if they agree with her about Secret Jewish Space Lasers

and so on, and so on.

Every ridiculous bullshit thing she's ever spewed needs to be put in front of every singe GrOPer in DC with an aggressive "yes or no? YES OR NO?" attitude from reporters.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to RockRaven (Reply #1)

Sat Jan 30, 2021, 01:50 AM

2. They should do it via roll call on the House floor

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 30, 2021, 02:34 AM

3. She's a real life, walking, talking red herring.

Just there to deceive, distract and take our attention away from the real work that needs to be done.

And that is what most repubs do anyway - work to keep our eyes off the ball while preventing efforts to help all Americans.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 30, 2021, 02:52 AM

4. The Kook Klux Klanswoman should be the new face of the GOP

As it heads into the tRump dregs

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread