HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 14 corporations that gave...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 11:50 PM

14 corporations that gave money to the senators who tried to overturn the election

By Josh Israel -January 13, 2021 5:45 PM

Corporate executives called on senators to certify Joe Biden's election but they didn't listen.

A group of corporate executives last week urged Congress to certify President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election.

Several of the Republican senators bankrolled by their corporate PACs tried to block that certification.

Nearly 200 chief executives signed on to a letter released on Jan. 4 that call for lawmakers to accept the election results during the joint session of Congress scheduled for two days later to certify Electoral College voting results. "Attempts to thwart or delay this process run counter to the essential tenets of our democracy," the letter said. "There should be no further delay in the orderly transfer of power."

Several Republican lawmakers refused to accept Biden's decisive victory: Seven senators voted to reject democratically chosen electors for Biden, as did most of the House Republican caucus, even after a violent mob of Trump backers stormed the Capitol building earlier in the day.

https://americanindependent.com/ceo-pac-donations-joe-biden-2020-election-senators-overturn/

What is absolutely remarkable is that they gave this money to this individual who's company defrauded Medicare, and now they are upset on what this hypocrite is doing.............by trying to usurp a election.........maybe Citizens United needs to be addressed

2 replies, 1224 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply 14 corporations that gave money to the senators who tried to overturn the election (Original post)
turbinetree Wednesday OP
lpbk2713 Wednesday #1
msfiddlestix Thursday #2

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 11:54 PM

1. What a freak.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 12:03 AM

2. The American Independent is a White Nationalist Political Party in California

Established several decades ago, but I never notice their existence until elections when I see a name running on that ticket for President each General Election. That image of Rick Scott is a perfect image of a White Nationalist if ever I saw one.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread