HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What REALLY makes me angr...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:13 PM

What REALLY makes me angry is that we STILL need HELP! (re:stimulus)

Ten days ago we were talking about the STIMULUS for millions of Americans....myself included, who are suffering and struggling in this pandemic.

Now we're dealing with this, this...political BULLSHIT and INsurrection by the republican party.

I'm not saying that these bastards dont need to ALL go to jail for their failure to uphold their oaths of office and high crimes. But why cant the fucking US Govt multitask? Or the MSM for that matter?

People are still dying, people are still going hungry... we need HELP!

I have been unemployed all year and I have one side gig with a long time client/mentor who helps me squeak by with the little unemployment I get. Well that unemployment stopped on 12/26 and I have been slowly losing traction... Today I was hoping to go do some work for her and stop by the food bank on the way to her house. I got 6 miles worth of gas in my car and the trip would be 8 miles... so I am stuck. (rural area, no transit) Went to be hungry last night...
I have a friend who I can hopefully hit uo for some cash later tonight but today I am stuck.
At least I have bread and coffee and milk...

HOW many other people are doing as bad or worse than me?! We dont have time for these bullshit damn stupid traitors!!!

Why cant the states do something to help? why do we have to just WAIT and HOPE that MAYBE Joe will be able to swing something? I dont feel like I am gonna make it to the 20th right now

6 replies, 289 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply What REALLY makes me angry is that we STILL need HELP! (re:stimulus) (Original post)
FirstLight Wednesday OP
GreenPartyVoter Wednesday #1
dweller Wednesday #2
FirstLight Wednesday #4
FirstLight Wednesday #3
FirstLight Wednesday #5
FirstLight Wednesday #6

Response to FirstLight (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:15 PM

1. I'm so sorry.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:20 PM

2. Why not start a go fund me

and explain your plight, set a modest goal to get you through the month ...
another member here did recently and made his goal in days
good luck

✌🏻

Reply to this post

Response to dweller (Reply #2)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:45 PM

4. I dont know... there's a bit of a delay

and I really hate begging when I feel like there has to be SOME way I can figure my way out of this...sell something, find a gig, SOMETHING

I just hate this whole economy right now...trying to find a job in a pandemic sucks!

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:21 PM

3. ...on top of this I have elderly parents I am supposed to be helping...

couldn't get down to their house to take dad for an appt yesterday...sister is a bitch and trying to take over everything and kick me out of my house (family house) and my not showing up just makes her case that I dont care... Dad has surgery needed asap and I cant get there...
(and my sister called me a freeloader last week...and that I need to "face reality" and that dad taught us to work for our living etcetc... )

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 03:53 PM

5. well i figured out how to link my other card to paypal

so my negative balance in the bank won't eat anything up...

if anyone is feeling helpful: paypal.me/Journalgrrl701

Thanks for listening to my rant/sobstory
I am already over this fucking year

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 09:35 PM

6. Thank you DU family for letting me cry and rant about something off topic this morning

AND HUGE thanks for the ones who chipped in to help my stupid life...

I was able to get some help from my daughter (paypal froze my acct for 48 hours for adding a damn credit card so I cant transfer funds... ugh, thats a whole 'nother rant)

Literally squeaked in to the gas station on fumes and battery (thank GOD my car is a hybrid!)

I did manage to find a way to be proactive today, resent some job emails etc... sucks to wake up and start the day in tears

Here's to tomorrow being better....maybe? please...?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread