HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ok, for those who were af...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 07:02 AM

Ok, for those who were afraid of what Trump could do to your reputation, lives & careers?

You still have the same problem now! You allowed his lies to ruin everything thing about him. Thatís what a bully does. He has done that for most of his life, bully those who come in contact with his world. But you guys jumped on the bus as he drove it off the cliff, but one by one Trump threw you under the bus. All these lies lead to what happened 7 days ago. I canít squarely put this on you, although your non actions gave him the vile credence to allow it to happen. Is there a way to redeem yourself? Very little, but you need to change your thoughts and pandering to Trump. You can do the right thing and hold Trump responsible for his pathetic actions. Plain and simple, do your job and follow the law and not the lawlessness of Trump! More than just a handful of you? Everyone need to act. I know a few of you who wonít and you will pay dearly! You will be forced out by what we can? Our votes are counting now and we have the upper hand to rid your vile asses from office. So, if youíre still afraid or have your head in the sand? Well, your fellow citizens will make you look foolish more than you are now.

1 replies, 613 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ok, for those who were afraid of what Trump could do to your reputation, lives & careers? (Original post)
imanamerican63 Wednesday OP
Wounded Bear Wednesday #1

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 07:37 AM

1. Ooh, ooh that smell...can't you smell that smell....

The smell of death surrounds you...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread