HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » From Right Wing Watch: J...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:02 AM

From Right Wing Watch: John Guandolo Says Members of Congress Should Be 'Swinging From a Rope'

John Guandolo, a disgraced former FBI agent, right-wing conspiracy theorist, and anti-Islam activist, doubled down on his defense of right-wing activists who stormed the U.S. Capitol last week in an effort to prevent Congress from certifying the election for President-elect Joe Biden.

Guandolo is a radical right-wing activist who leads an organization called Understanding The Threat, through which he trains law enforcement agencies around the country to identify seemingly anyone with dark skin and a beard as an Islamic terrorist. Last Thursday, he praised the MAGA activists and members of militia organizations and far-right hate groups who carried out the insurrection for supposedly showing incredible “restraint” by not rounding up members of Congress and summarily executing them.

On Friday, Guandolo appeared on the “America, Can We Talk?” YouTube program where he again defended the insurrectionists and declared that members of Congress are traitors and “enemies of the republic” who should be “swinging from a rope.”

“They weren’t trying to hurt anyone,” Guandolo said. “They are angry because their country is being surrendered to hostile forces. And they see it, they know it, they understand it. Our election was stolen, and they are as angry at the Republican Party as they are at anybody else. Because, remember, it’s the Republicans—it’s Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy—that went on the radio last night and condemned President Trump and his supporters. And to them, I say, ‘Screw you.’ They are the enemies of the republic.”
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/john-guandolo-says-members-of-congress-should-be-swinging-from-a-rope/

I just reported this video to Youtube for inciting violence. I hope everyone with a Youtube account does the same. That whole channel should be taken down for this.

5 replies, 841 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply From Right Wing Watch: John Guandolo Says Members of Congress Should Be 'Swinging From a Rope' (Original post)
Initech Jan 13 OP
Kittycow Jan 13 #1
Kittycow Jan 13 #2
Celerity Jan 13 #3
catrose Jan 13 #4
The Roux Comes First Jan 13 #5

Response to Initech (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:11 AM

2. On my way! Back! It's at 9:55 minutes on YouTube.

So you don't have to listen to it. The Report feature is when you hit those three little dots in upper right hand screen. Report is first on the menu. Aft that I chose Terrorism.

Yes, the comments are something else. Debbie the host certainly found her crowd.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:18 AM

3. he has a big fan club at shitstained Freeperland

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:25 AM

4. Years ago I concluded that angry people are just angry, searching for a target, not a reason.

And now a third of the country is that way and incapable of noticing (probably caring) that they're the ones killing, destroying everybody's country.

Nor have they noticed the Republicans in power for fifty years.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:25 AM

5. I Can't Believe This Schmuck Will Be Earning a Lot From LE Agencies

In the near future.

At least any who care about their relationships with well-funded enforcement agencies.

Someone this dense needs an intervention to help him learn not to speak whenever he has to open his mouth. Of course then he'd be harder to charge.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread