HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Per Seth Abrahamson last ...

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 12:18 PM

Per Seth Abrahamson last night on Twitter, it's the Proud Boys

This thread was published last night on Twitter by Seth Abrahamson. Worth a read, and chilling if true. Who in the White House coordinated this? Stephen Miller, or the Mango Menace himself?

BREAKING: Major media previously reported that Trump's insurrection was initiated by a gang of men in "blaze orange hats." CNN now confirms that these were the *Proud Boys*—the very white supremacist group Trump told to "stand by" at a presidential debate.
(PS) Per major media, the first seditionists to break down barricades and charge the Capitol were wearing "blaze orange hats," which again has now been confirmed to be the means by which the Proud Boys recognized one another during the insurrection. This is a stunning revelation.
(PS2) I can't tell you how many people are writing to remind me that the Proud Boys' leader was *at the White House* on the *very day* Trump excitedly tweeted about the January 6 rally. If this timeline is correct, we now have a *terrifying* synchronicity.
(PS3) There are increasing indications that Team Trump used the Proud Boys to "kick off" the insurrection by providing the spark that turned a march to the Capitol into an *invasion* of the Capitol. I fear the real story of the insurrection is going to get very ugly very quickly.
(PS4) I wrote three books about Donald Trump's many political scandals, and one thing always remained consistent. The worst ones *always* featured two characters: Rudy Giuliani and Roger Stone.

Guess who Trump's liaison to the Proud Boys is? Roger Stone.

Who just got a pardon.
(PS5) 25 years ago, I was briefly a federal criminal investigator. And I'll tell you that if I were a federal criminal investigator today, what I'd be investigating is the likelihood that the attack on the Capitol was a criminal conspiracy involving Trump and his top associates.

9 replies, 1377 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply Per Seth Abrahamson last night on Twitter, it's the Proud Boys (Original post)
VA_Jill Jan 10 OP
sellitman Jan 10 #1
tableturner Jan 10 #2
DeminPennswoods Jan 10 #3
VA_Jill Jan 10 #5
DeminPennswoods Jan 10 #8
UpInArms Jan 10 #4
2naSalit Jan 10 #6
Lucinda Jan 10 #7
MineralMan Jan 10 #9

Response to VA_Jill (Original post)

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 12:37 PM

1. Maybe he will wind up in jail after all?

This if proven would do it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 12:37 PM

2. K and R......

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 12:39 PM

3. Seth Abrahamson is often

hyperbolic. I take him with a big grain of salt.

Reply to this post

Response to DeminPennswoods (Reply #3)

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 01:22 PM

5. Well

you just go right ahead and eat salt. I'm not taking anyone on our side with any salt right now. It's too serious. And he's not the only one reporting that stuff is coming out behind the scenes that is really bad and worse than we think, so hold on tight. It's gonna get a lot worse.

Reply to this post

Response to VA_Jill (Reply #5)

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 03:57 PM

8. He was hyperventilating during the Russian investigation

and Impeachment I. I have no doubt there are people planning to try this stuff again, but Abrahmson really has no inside knowledge.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 01:06 PM

4. stone with the proud boys

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 01:39 PM

6. Ya think?

I see these points as reminders rather than revelations.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 03:12 PM

7. KNR

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 03:59 PM

9. Blaze orange hats, eh.

Easy to see, even in dim lighting. Great targets. Very smart, those Proud Boys. Better than a hat with a target on it, eh?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread