HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » early wed morning i was c...

Sun Jan 10, 2021, 11:52 AM

early wed morning i was celebrating the senate wins . i had to leave at 0900

to go shopping . i was out 4 hours, had radio turned off . when i got back a buddy of mine on skype who is an american who lives in germany and croatia ,was urgently texting me . have you heard about the chaos in dc, ? no. I just got home (1100 hours ) i dont have any more words to describe how i feel on sunday. many are not complimentary, however, i need to be calm as possible as i have heart flutter , tacycardia, and congestive heart failure . i am also dealing with a alpha hotel negihbor. ( i live in an apartment complex.) i am speaking to the manager monday. thank you to du for keeping me informed . our local radio stations are owned by clarke broadcasting with sinclair ties . no help there . i dont have cable as comcast priced me out of the market. these people need to be found , ,many are being rounded up , tried , either sent to gitmo or shot . if active mill need to be tried , dishonrably discharged , if retired , reactivated , tried . stripped of all bennis , if cop FIRED. not slap on wrist. stripped of rank and should be not allowed to serve on any leo dept . ever i repeat EVER. if active nyfd .FIRED . if retired , stripped of all benifits . PERIOD.

0 replies, 345 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread