HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Freeperdreams: Hope for a...

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 01:42 PM

Freeperdreams: Hope for autocracy never dies (no links, no names, sanitized)

Sidney Powell Says Trump Could Trigger EO Giving Him Emergency Powers to Act
Populist Press ^ | 12/17/2020

I believe tomorrow is day 45. Will POTUS act on his EO?

Hope so.

Itís not as if the Alphabet Agencies would assassinate him or anything.

That is morbidly high risk even for the 3 letter agencies.

THAT is the Kraken - military arrests for insurrection and trial in GITMO. He needs to execute order today, and have 4:30 am arrests this weekend.

Kraken is software to track packets thru the internet. It was likely the military grade version used before the election to alert the President, and canít be used as publicly-accessed evidence in a court case.

Do it, Mr. President, DO IT NOW! The insurrectionists are vulnerable!

"That is morbidly high risk even for the 3 letter agencies." They took out JFK....

Donít hold your breath on the EO. If it is enacted, who is going to enforce it? Certainly not the courts.

I donít understand the logic involved. A President can only create and Executive Order authorizing actions that he already has the power to perform. He cannot create an Executive Order granting power he does not have. Therefore, any action he would like to take based on a report or not, he could take with or without an EO. The only thing the EO seems to do is mandate the creation of a report, which it seems is not even being followed.

Oh, and Mr. President, while youíre at it, have the Fed Election Commission de-certify the Democrat Natíl Committee as an ongoing criminal enterprise.

That will turn the (D)s to (I)s overnight, and wreck havoc in Congress trying to figure out how to fix it without Democrats in Congress. Maybe.

Theyíve done it before.

POTUS has been wearing the Ruby Slippers all along. I'm praying he clicks his heels together tomorrow.
There's no place like home.

If the rule of law and social contract are dead, weíre in anything goes territory.

President Trump must act now - or he never will be allowed to act again.
My conclusion is that he does not have sufficient control over the military to enforce orders per the Insurrection Act.

Time to review those "local accountability lists".

3 replies, 706 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Freeperdreams: Hope for autocracy never dies (no links, no names, sanitized) (Original post)
lindysalsagal Dec 17 OP
NoMoreRepugs Dec 17 #1
Caliman73 Dec 17 #2
Newest Reality Dec 17 #3

Response to lindysalsagal (Original post)

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 01:53 PM

1. Whole lot of crazy there.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 01:58 PM

2. Always funny how they try to sound like they are "in the know"

They try to sound like they are "operators" or have some internal access because they use certain buzz words. Yet they come off like the idiots they are.

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 02:13 PM

3. La-la fantasy land...

Yikes. They are thinking reality is like Playdough and they have the official play set.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread