HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Let me be sure I've got t...

Sat Dec 5, 2020, 08:20 PM

Let me be sure I've got this straight

Last edited Sun Dec 6, 2020, 12:40 AM - Edit history (2)

The Democratic Party has gained the power (with help of the ghosts of foreign Communists) to effortlessly (And undetectably) change votes, move millions of ineligible voters to produce fake ballots and generally make U.Us elections go how they wish them to go.

And they only used it to prevent Trump from being elected though they were worried about possibly losing their grip on the House and left things so they are praying to any deity that might be listening to get a razor thin majority in the Senate so the President they used their awesome power to get elected will actually be able to accomplish something without McConnell playing roadblock for 4 yrs?

I guess its like Obama's Time Machine and Hillary's army of elite ninja assassins.

4 replies, 856 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Let me be sure I've got this straight (Original post)
Nexus2 Dec 5 OP
Rorey Dec 5 #1
The Genealogist Dec 5 #2
Karadeniz Dec 5 #3
Demonaut Dec 5 #4

Response to Nexus2 (Original post)

Sat Dec 5, 2020, 08:22 PM

1. Logic has no place in MAGAt World NT

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 5, 2020, 08:26 PM

2. That's magical thinking for you

We're talking about people who have, in some cases, been drinking the Kool-Aid for decades. They've been conditioned to accept anything that they are told without questioning it.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 5, 2020, 11:10 PM

3. You've got it!

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 5, 2020, 11:14 PM

4. occam's razor real life

and reversed

a scientific and philosophical rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread