HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Far-Right Pastor: Trump F...

Tue Dec 1, 2020, 11:05 AM

Far-Right Pastor: Trump Fast-Tracked Firing Squad Execution Rule Because Some Traitors Are Going to

Far Right Pastor: Trump Fast-Tracked Firing Squad Execution Rule Because Some Traitors Are Going to Get Shot

A far-right pastor and conspiracy theorist who was once banned from YouTube for hate speech—and who said the impeachment of the 45th president was a “Jew coup”—had some thoughts about why it might be that the Trump administration was moving to make firing squad executions a thing again in a lame-duck session. Rick Wiles believes it’s because “they plan to shoot some people.” Who are those people? Simply put, Donald Trump’s opponents.

[link:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/far-right-pastor-trump-fast-tracked-firing-squad-execution-rule-because-some-traitors-are-going-to-get-shot/ar-BB1buXBL?ocid=msedgdhp|

Imagine that.

3 replies, 787 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Far-Right Pastor: Trump Fast-Tracked Firing Squad Execution Rule Because Some Traitors Are Going to (Original post)
BigOleDummy Dec 2020 OP
louis-t Dec 2020 #1
sunonmars Dec 2020 #2
robbob Dec 2020 #3

Response to BigOleDummy (Original post)

Tue Dec 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

1. Dum dum is in a fantasy world where he gets to kill anyone

who disagrees with him. He idolizes Kim Jong-Un and Putin.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Dec 1, 2020, 11:11 AM

2. Why is the FBI not kicking down his door and arresting this loon for incitement.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 1, 2020, 11:25 AM

3. Well...I have to admit

that’s the first image that came into my head when I heard about the push to bring back firing squads. After the coup, line your opponents up against the wall and shoot them.

Now, this is NEVER going to happen, so the nut job pastor is wrong, but I can certainly imagine tRump fantasizing about it, and I can imagine his fantasies being behind the push to bring back death by firing squad. But that’s all it is, another one of his pathetic little fantasies.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread