HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Rudy Giuliani Admits His ...

Fri Nov 20, 2020, 05:22 AM

Rudy Giuliani Admits His Election Fraud Claims Are From The Movie 'My Cousin Vinny'

Rudy Giuliani admitted that the basis for his claims that there was election fraud against Trump came from the movie My Cousin Vinny.

Giuliani said:

They weren’t just not allowed to do it. They were pushed. In a few cases, they were assaulted. In all cases, they were put in a corral. So far away, probably the closest they got is from here to the back of that room. We could do like a — did you all watch “My Cousin Vinny”? One of my favorite law movies because he comes from Brooklyn, and when the nice lady said she saw and he says to her, how many fingers do I got up? And she says, “Three.” She was too far away to see it was only two. These people were further away than my cousin Vinnie was from the witness. They couldn’t see a thing. I don’t know.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11/19/rudy-giuliani-press-conference.html

1 replies, 583 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rudy Giuliani Admits His Election Fraud Claims Are From The Movie 'My Cousin Vinny' (Original post)
634-5789 Friday OP
Solly Mack Friday #1

Response to 634-5789 (Original post)

Fri Nov 20, 2020, 05:24 AM

1. I see a rest home in Oozy's future.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread