HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » One of the biggest proble...

Mon Nov 16, 2020, 11:09 PM

One of the biggest problems this country has right now besides the pandemic & anything else

is that the media and just about everyone else is still focusing most of their attention on Trump, which is exactly what he wants. The more they piss and moan about him not conceding, the more determined the big baby will be to continue refusing to budge.

I wish all the talking heads would smarten up and let everyone know that the honest to god truth is that Joe Biden doesn't need for Trump to concede, nor does he need Trump to help out with the transition because the reality is that Joe Biden is gonna do just fine with or without any help from Orange Asshole. They should stop giving that asshole the attention he craves and instead focus their attention on the people who deserve it the most, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Anyone who thinks Trump can be talked into helping out is dreaming anyway, so the time has come to just pull the plug on him to make him aware that he just isn't that interesting to cover in the news anymore. I really don't care to see his ugly face or hear another idiotic sentence from that disgusting piece of shit ever again.

I don't think I am alone to say that if Donald J Trump was lying on the ground in front of me with his ass on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put the flames out. Same for his buddies McConnell and Graham. Giuliani and Barr too. Fuck all those rotten bastards.

4 replies, 902 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply One of the biggest problems this country has right now besides the pandemic & anything else (Original post)
mtnsnake Nov 16 OP
magicarpet Nov 16 #1
42bambi Nov 16 #2
c-rational Nov 16 #3
Hermit-The-Prog Tuesday #4

Response to mtnsnake (Original post)

Mon Nov 16, 2020, 11:16 PM

1. Pee,..no way,...

Accelerant,.. hell yes !

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Nov 16, 2020, 11:20 PM

2. That's what I said to my hubby today! They're covering him every time he takes a crap. That

is exactly what drives Trump ... if he had no audience he would slide into oblivion. On the other hand - he's still President, so I suppose the media has a responsibility to cover his antics.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 16, 2020, 11:41 PM

3. Agreed. Let's focus on what we want. Another example is getting rid of the Electoral College. We

should (mostly) focus on the court of public opinion, as does the dumpster and reThugs. Keep hammering away at how un-American it is for the minority to control. Learn from the Lincoln Group.

Reply to this post

Response to c-rational (Reply #3)

Tue Nov 17, 2020, 01:45 AM

4. Health care for everyone, economic relief for -small- businesses and individuals,

mental health care for victims of the propaganda machine (it's a hoax!), the outrageous fecal blockage that is Moscow's Bitch McConnell.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread