HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Paula White, Trump's spir...

Fri Nov 6, 2020, 03:24 AM

Paula White, Trump's spiritual adviser, went viral for her election prayer. Hear the remixes.

Updated Nov 06, 2020; Posted Nov 05, 2020

By Amy Kuperinsky | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Paula White-Cain, the White House spiritual adviser, called on angels in Africa and South America to come to President Donald Trump’s aid in his fight to hold onto the presidency.

But it was White-Cain’s delivery — along with the very notion that she would call on angels in Africa and South America — that made her appeal something of a hit on social media. People gamely riffed on and remixed her prayer.

There was plenty to work with.

White-Cain, 54, who railed against a “demonic confederacy" of uncertain origin, broke out into chant of “strike and strike and strike and strike,” then “I hear a sound of an abundance of rain, I hear a sound of victory” followed by “victory, victory, victory, victory."

White-Cain then appeared to start speaking in tongues, punctuated by assertions that angels were on their way from Africa and South America to assist with the election.

More:
https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2020/11/paula-white-trumps-spiritual-adviser-went-viral-for-election-prayer-hear-the-remixes.html

2 replies, 671 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Paula White, Trump's spiritual adviser, went viral for her election prayer. Hear the remixes. (Original post)
Judi Lynn Nov 6 OP
Pachamama Nov 6 #1
TlalocW Nov 6 #2

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Fri Nov 6, 2020, 03:29 AM

1. That sound she hears is the sound of a Biden Victory...

If there is truly a God and heaven and Angels (especially ones from Africa) they are definitely not helping and wanting Trump....

This woman is deranged....scary...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Fri Nov 6, 2020, 03:45 AM

2. I don't have the video editing skills, but this is what she was really hearing over and over again

Then it slides into 90s dance music...

I hear the cha-chings of dollar signs fading away. I hear the cha-chings of dollar signs fading away. I hear the cha-chings of dollar signs fading away... I'm the Scatman
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

TlalocW

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread